Well I was talking to my long distance boyfriend tonight, when he brought up going to the prom.. Since he lives like 250 miles away I know theres not really a way for me to be able to go with him, but I do want him to go, after all its his senior prom.. anyways, tonight he asked me if it was okay if him and his "friend" went, and that it wasn't anymore than a friend thing.. and that I didn't have anything to worry about. He asked me if I was okay with it, and I said yes.. but of course its not like I was going to say no. As soon as he said the word "PROM" I knew what he was going to say.. and it hurt so bad. I could literally feel my heart aching inside my chest. I trust him, but than again, just the thought of his spending his senior prom with another girl just makes me wanna cry. I hate myself for having to be so far away, and not being able to spend the prom with him. I know I need to just get over it, but its a lot harder than that. What do you suggest?

~Jenn

Hey, if he really loves you, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. He lives 250 miles away, if he wanted to keep another relationship a secret, he could, but you just have to trust him.

Not much else to say about this!