Losing weight/breast size decreases

It makes sense that this would happen and I'm pretty sure there aren't many natural ways to get them back to where they once were. At my heaviest I was about 180lbs and my cup size was a large C, small D. Since then I've gradually lost about 40lbs over the course of a few years and it's like my breasts have deflated. Is a push-up bra my only savior at this point?

I don't know about estrogen supplements but BC in no way made my boobs bigger and I have been on them since I was 15. I have always been naturally big breasted but when I gained weight 2 years ago I got even bigger up top. I think it's one of the reasons I just don't want to lose weight. I love my girls, haha.

But yeah. I think the only way you can get them back to the way the were is breast surgery or gaining the weight back. It sucks but it's usually the first place we gain and losei t.

What about estrogen supplements or birth control pills?

Don't think that'll do much for you...

Breasts are basically just body fat. Have you ever seen beach volleyball players with big boobs? no, because they are super fit and have almost zero body fat. That's just what happens when you lose weight. A push up bra can help though.

Yes. They're just not proportionate to my body. I have a curvy figure and carry most of my weight at my hips.

So you're more 'pear shaped'... that's completely normal. I'm sure your body looks fine... Don't compare your body to models because 1, they're photos are edited and 2, they only select certain people. The real women you can compare yourself to are the women around you, your mother, sister, cousin, aunt, friend, etc.

Archived