Sad Conclusion

putter65

I thought that FrogIsFree has been very helpful. You DO cherrypick people's responses. The truth hurts, and you don't want to face the truth, that's why you put her on your ignore list. Because, like me, she isn't participating in your pity party, but making you responsible for your life. I really feel that you are NOT going to try new things and take risks to meet new people, because as much as you complain about what you don't like about your life, it's safer and less risky to change it or try a new approach.

Fair enough but I mean it when I say I am taking your advice about trying to meet new people. I played golf with a new player today, that's something. I'm reading the local paper to see if there is anything of interest. I'm trying, I really am.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough but I mean it when I say I am taking your advice about trying to meet new people. I played golf with a new player today, that's something. I'm reading the local paper to see if there is anything of interest. I'm trying, I really am.

Moderator : Can you delete this thread ? Is that possible ?

Archived