Dilemma choosing class...

So I'm not really sure at ALL what I want to do with my life yet, and right now I'm trying to decide what would be best for me for this semester between these two classes; the conflict is that they both run at the same time on the same days, so I need to choose one.

I can either take an economics class with one of the "best" professors at the university, it would be practical, and I might enjoy it.

OR I can take a philosophy class regarding a subject I think I'd be really interested in... I heard the professor was good, but there is not much information I heard on him.

I feel like the obvious answer is Economics for some reason... It seems a bit safer of a route, but the other one just sounds soo interesting. I just really don't want to risk being stuck in something where I won't really benefit.

Any suggestions based on personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

Take philosophy because you said you would be very interested in the subject and it is not the "safe" route . The great thing about going to a university is breaking out of your shell and trying different things. Not to mention that there is always next semester where you can take economics.

Archived