Honeymoon Phase and Sex

soporcogitavi

When does the honeymoon phase usually end? The reason im asking is because when I first started dating my fiancee for the first 2 or 3 months we had sex everyday and sometimes multiple times during the day. I found that recently (last 2 or 3 months) its died down a little now we have sex about 4-5 times a week. We've been together 10 months.

Im not sure if I have a higher sex drive or if this is just normal. I dont know if I should talk to her about this, because I dont want to make it an issue if it really shouldnt be one. I also find that 70% of the time I iniate.

Your thoughts on this are appreciated

It is normal for things to cool off a bit and actually having sex 4-5 times per week is more than alot of people I have seen on here get. Sounds like you have a higher drive if you are wanting it more than her. I don't suggest making an issue of it with her at this point. You would be risking making things worse. The last thing you want to do is make her feel like she has to do it when she doesn't really want to.

also another thing I noticed, is that she used to compliment me more, like "you're handsome" or when I would tell her she's the perfect woman for me she would say the same thing back. She does say thoughtful things to me, but its less frequent and usually I lead the conversation into that area

2 suggestions. Both to the extreme. 1. If you really like the act of making love. Forego cumming during sex. I know it's extremely hard and takes alot of discipline but won't have problems initiating ... She might want to do it more.

2. Take up another hobby. Don't make sex the end all to be all. Make it less ftequent so she as interested as you are.

Archived