can't tell if she's just being friendly

I met this girl a while ago. We were both interested in each other at first but she started dating someone else. Now i think they're broken up. We always got along and flirted a lot. I heard from a friend she likes me but i don't know for sure.

She called me yesterday out of nowhere and said we should hang out, she also told me to write her an email and to call her soon. My problem is I can never tell if a girl's just being a friend when she does stuff like this. Is there anyway to tell? Any signs? And lets say we do start hanging out. At what point do i know if there's something more between us or if we're just friends?

Next time you're talking to her, ask her "Hey, wanna go out sometime?"

If she says yes, pick a fun date to go to, like bowling or mini golf.

If she says no, just say "Ooh thats cool".

Be sure to look your best when doing this, be confident, and if she rejects you, make sure you look like it doesent bother you one bit.

Good luck.

Well, when I act that way towards a guy, it means I like him! She proably does like you wants to be more than friends. So go with confidence like ECD said. Also, when you two are hanging out, chances are she'll make the first move since she was already the first to call. good luck!