appinion about my ex's attitude towards me

ned2010

first is it normal for an ex to not want to think about there time with you? like really wanting to forget?

or is that attitude more of a thing where you date someone and you think wow that was a mistake i really dont know what i was thinking when i got with them, ah, ew what a low point for me

or is it something else?

i feel like mine is trying hard to forget out time together and trying even harder to lose touch with me, which is painful and confusing but hmm... i known her years and she wasnt always like this

Sometimes it's harder for the dumper. Especially if they dumped out of anger..it takes a while for the anger to subside and let the sadness in. It did for me at least...

Give her space and time to heal. Everyone heals differently. I am sure you would want her to respect you if you needed space.

to give u an idea, mine is acting very much like she wants me out her life, and wants me to stop my feelings for her and just vanish, and wants to just forget about me, oh and to get her word accross she said she would be happy if i was dead, which was abit dramatic as she knows am a nice guy and cant or wont be friends with me

so does this sound like a sign that she just feels she made a mistake getting with me in first place like what was i thinking i really must of hit a low point getting with him?

i can't remember if i've posted in any of your threads before, but i will say this - a surefire way for an ex to turn that hostile against you, is to keep trying to contact them when they've asked you not to do so. now she certainly was not right in telling you to die, but she does have the right to silence from your end if that's what she wants.

i know this hurts. i've been through something similar. sometimes you've got no choice but to drop fully out of their radar for a good long time. will they make contact again? who can say? but you cannot force reconciliation. you cannot force someone to talk to you. you cannot force your wants and desires on another person. i thought i'd never get over but i did and i'm a better person for it. use this time constructively to work on yourself.

- a surefire way for an ex to turn that hostile against you, is to keep trying to contact them when they've asked you not to do so. now she certainly was not right in telling you to die, but she does have the right to silence from your end if that's what she wants.

I agree dear.

Archived