7th date...too soon to stay over?

SapphireNoir10

I thin k just the fact that she is here and telling us about her dilemma, shows that she has her mental ( and physicl) boundaries in check. And if he is worth his salt, he will respect her wishes. She shouldn;t be doubtful of a man who she chose as bf. I can see 2 variations of this situation:

1. he asked her to stay over as he presumes wine would lead to much more intimate times and then he can't be blamed for her 'dangling' in front of him in her nightie.

2. he asked her over for innocent reasons, as convenience after a relaxing evening and a pad for her to crash on, fully aware of her wishes to wait till later, and just aiming for a pleasant enjoyable fun late evening together

I don;tthink she can be classed as 'easy' by him if they merely spend the night at his place. Unless he's a jerk. It's really up to how much does she trust him

My ex and I had sleepovers for years before we had sex (I made him wait a long time). I think two adults in a relationship can enjoy having a few drinks and being physically close without crossing anyone's boundaries. I have sleepovers with guy I date and don't have sex with them and I know my friends are the same way. I believe sharing a bed with someone helps to determine compatibility. Before getting too serious with someone I would want to know if we were able to sleep well together.

When I dated my ex. I stayed over on like our third date, in his bed, and it was completely innocent.

Same here, me and my ex were spending the nights at each other's places from like the first week on. We weren't fornicating, it was just nice sharing a bed with someone. It's nice to just hug someone or kiss them or spoon. What can I say lol. I miss sharing a bed with my ex... being able to put my arm around her as I drifted off to sleep... one of the things I miss the most.

Archived