how do you know when the attraction is gone?

ned2010

because she wants a guy that will understand her, as she dont talk about how she is feeling, she auto thinks the guy will know this, but it dont work that way

Frankly, it's the guys in the breakup forums and the heading-to-a-breakup forums that don't seem to know what's going on with their women. Most of the women that I know are very aware of their feelings. In fact, they complain that their men do not want to talk and process their feelings more.

So, how are you finding these "don't share their feelings" girls? I am not saying this is a strict rule, but more than half the time, it'll be the super super hot girl with 40 guys chasing them and/or someone with a 'bad childhood.' I think you guys need to start making better choices in women. You can tell early on in a relationship if someone is aware of/can talk about their feelings.

So if the girl really wants to be with you, she will find ways to let you know what's going on with her. This quote really says it best:

If a girl likes you, then she'll make it easy for you to be with her.
nah ask this girl something about how she feels she wont reply, worried about being judged or something who knows

Early on in my relationship when my bf would say I don't share my feelings. I told him:

a) You expect me to spontaneously emote

b) You don't share your feelings with me except anger

c) You can be very judgemental and argumentative when I do share

d) You don't even classify my feelings as feelings, but just thoughts

Essentially, this stuff usually takes two to tango. My partner and I were in therapy and we have learned some great communication skills, but I still say I am baffled at how he could suggest that I don't share my feelings. Here's something to consider.

I was speaking loud and clear, but he wasn't listening.

Archived