Its been a while since we were together i really need some help

whadyousay

Long story short

i cant live without her

we were together for about a year we lived together slept in the same bed and things were great. around 7 months in I lost my income and it changed me, the stress of not having money to go places hurt us. she broke it off and I took it hard, I said i was going to kill myself. we were still in the same bed for about 2 months and we still made love the first month, after that she started pushing. she stopped letting me kiss her. I ran to my mom and we had low contact for a month then she found a new bf. to cope with this i went to drugs. she dated him for about 3 months she said she was dating him for a server job at his moms restaurant. we have been apart for almost a year now during this time a few times I said i dont ever wanna see you again but came back a month later. (im in one of those now) Iv been seeing her for just over a month (dinners, video games, and stuff like that) today i told her we need to talk about us. I asked her what I am to her, she said an ex

i said that not what i want

she said she cares about me but shes moved on that maybe in the future but i dont want you right now

i was in the middle of telling her that theres a million better people better than me and i want you to be happy and I lost my breath, i couldnt breath and my chest was killing me. she said i was having a panic attack.

we sat in her car and talked

shes worried about me

she moved to the other guy (at one point she said she thought about breaking it off to get back with me) after we broke up because i wasnt there and she got lonely so if i go away the same thing will happen and she'll start looking for someone

I want her back in my life, im working on getting a job, should i keep spending time with her get my own place and show her im a better man than i was before? or wait and just come back with all these changes?

You should stop waiting and hoping for her to come back and move on and improve yourself for YOU. And look into counseling to determine why you think threatening suicide is an okay thing to do to manipulate people.

i only did that because thats how i felt and i didnt/dont know how to handle problems

Archived