What skin care product will make my skin flawless and soft?

I used benzoyl peroxide on acne. It dries the acne (& your skin) up really fast. You don't want to overuse it or else it will make your skin peel. Maybe use benzoyl peroxide on the oily areas of your face & moisturize daily with something like neutrogena facial lotion.

Yes, Benzoyl Peroxide is good especially the 10% (strength) stuff.

If it's general problems e.g. large pores, oily skin; depending on your budget, ook at products by companies such as Estee Lauder (but these are expensive) or similar makes. You could always try and get some trial sizes or samples from the beauty counters or from eBay to try before you buy full size products. I've used Estee Lauder stuff for over 10 years and it does work (for me, anyway). But obviously this is subjective.

Also, as someone who has suffered with acne prone skin, I'd recommend using gentle products e.g. cleansers, moisturisers. Some of the stuff specifically for acne can be harsh and aggravate the problem.

Have a look at the Asian beauty blog, there's a thread about choosing the best moisturiser: link removed

and loads of other beuty related stuff.

I have an Indian olive complexion and i see some women with such flawless and soft skin,i feel embarrassed and even makeup wont cover up my uneven skintone.

Do you see these people in person or are you comparing to tv/magazines, etc. If it is the latter, remember that there is such a thing as photoshop. No one has perfect skin. If you want to do something about your skin, make an appointment with a dermatologist to see what you can do. Otherwise, don't compare yourself to unrealistic people.

I have uneven skintone like on my chin area and forehead and dark circles under my eyes.....i hate using makeup to cover this up,i just want to have even smooth looking and healthy skin without using harsh products. I do use a sunscreen spf 50 coz the sun is too harsh. I am 24 and i have to get products that will help. I have seen women in the flesh with clear,soft and flawless skin. I eat healthily and exercise and drink lots of water but i dont see results.

I have uneven skintone like on my chin area and forehead and dark circles under my eyes.....i hate using makeup to cover this up,i just want to have even smooth looking and healthy skin without using harsh products. I do use a sunscreen spf 50 coz the sun is too harsh. I am 24 and i have to get products that will help. I have seen women in the flesh with clear,soft and flawless skin. I eat healthily and exercise and drink lots of water but i dont see results.

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes. They never go away; it's genetic I think. I put concealer on under them every day when I can with sunblock. Even with good skin and no make-up I've found that you can't get rid of dark circles!

Archived