Guys: would you like it, if a girl invited you for a date?

SmilingKatty

Can I ask ... is there any reason for asking this? I think the answer is obvious really ... errr, if a woman that I was attracted to asked me out, then it's a no brainer.

But lets be honest, it is quite rare isn't it? Because from a man's point of view, it is not a safe option to wait for a woman to do it! It would be nice if women take some initiative sometimes ....

Can I ask ... is there any reason for asking this? I think the answer is obvious really ... errr, if a woman that I was attracted to asked me out, then it's a no brainer.

But lets be honest, it is quite rare isn't it? Because from a man's point of view, it is not a safe option to wait for a woman to do it! It would be nice if women take some initiative sometimes ....

Just curiosity... I have just read some posts saying that when the guy is not making the first move, he will not be into the girl so much. And I am interested, if it is true...?

Why isn´t it a "safe option"?

Just curiosity... I have just read some posts saying that when the guy is not making the first move, he will not be into the girl so much. And I am interested, if it is true...?

Why isn´t it a "safe option"?

It isn't a "safe option" because if you don't know a woman, you don't know what her values are. Unfortunately there are many women who still believe it is up to the man to initiate.

So basically .... if a man likes a woman, if you wait for her to ask, then some other punk might beat you to it!!!!

It still amazes me how such old-fashioned values still hold, in this day and age ....

If i have a slight interest in the girl, yes I would be delighted that she asked me because it is equally if not more difficult for me to ask a girl out. Second scenario, I am not interested in the girl, If i dislike it it's not cause of the fact that a girl ask me out, it's because it's not the right girl who did it.!

Depends on the girl.

If a girl the guy didn't fancy asked him out, he'd be a mixture of flattered (or sometimes repulsed as people are strange) and uncomfortable with having to turn the woman down.

I don't think girls asking guys out is that rare. Cold approaching, yes it's rare. But, it's rare for anyone to cold approach. My boyfriend and I still can't agree on who asked who out first. I say it was me but he says that I asked too informally for it to count.

Archived