She wants to hang out after 3 years of NC

So I dated this girl for about 3 or 4 years...we had a messy break up, some on and off for a while. She ended up hurting me a lot. She moved 1200 miles away though so that made it a bit easier.

After 3 years of NC, and about 4 years since we broke up, NC was broke on facebook chat last week. She seemed very eager to talk to me and was very nice. Now, during the NC I fell in love with a different girl and we dated for 2 years. Me and her are currently broken up but are spending a lot of time together and may get back together.

Anyway, I'm totally over this ex of 4 years ago. But now she is calling me and wanting to talk. And she just came home for a week, and I suspect her desire to see me was a large part of the reason. Shes been texting me tonight and asking if I want to hang out this week....but I'm not sure what to say. Our relationship ended with her having all the control and me being heart broken, but it's clear I have all the control now. I'm not sure if I should see her or not. Some ex sex may be fun though. What should I do?

If sex is in your interest, then do it. I believe in Karma so she might have gotten in return what she did to you and figured that you werent so bad after all. You can stand her by telling her to meet you somewhere and not show up or you can say that you're dealing with someone a lot better looking than her. Either way, you can be honest or give her a taste of her own medicine. If you want sex, then do it. After that, just stand up, put your pants on, look at her in the eye, say thanks, and run out the door like a bat out of hell with no remorse. Leave her thinking.

If sex is in your interest, then do it. I believe in Karma so she might have gotten in return what she did to you and figured that you werent so bad after all. You can stand her by telling her to meet you somewhere and not show up or you can say that you're dealing with someone a lot better looking than her. Either way, you can be honest or give her a taste of her own medicine. If you want sex, then do it. After that, just stand up, put your pants on, look at her in the eye, say thanks, and run out the door like a bat out of hell with no remorse. Leave her thinking.

Well I think that's terrible. If you like using women, then go for it. Real men don't do that.

If anything, you'd want her to feel just as badly as you felt, post-breakup. That's sick. Be the bigger person and just cut the ex ex off.

hahah thanks man.Karma is a * * * * * and maybe it is her turn to burn a little. I just responded to her "Maybe, what do you have in mind?"

Sex is really my main goal here....haven't been laid in about 6 weeks now. lol

define irony. conversation between you and another person about screwing over an EX because she suffered bad karma from screwing you over...

Well I think that's terrible. If you like using women, then go for it. Real men don't do that.

If anything, you'd want her to feel just as badly as you felt, post-breakup. That's sick. Be the bigger person and just cut the ex ex off.

Agreed.

Haha, but what if she is looking for the same thing?

Erm, what about this other girl you may want to get back together with..?

I love her to death but I'm starting to feel like she might be stringing me along. I probably should give her a few more weeks to come around though before I do anything that would ruin my chances.I guess I'll pass on the ex-sex.

She's testing the waters.Hang-out means no strains for her. Be careful you don't kid yourself thatall you want is sex. Likely you will fall inlove with her.

She, as the dumper however, had time to think about her decision. Had she wanted something serious with you, after 3 years she would have said it. Hang-out is 'no promises, i leave again when i want to, cos i even stated it from the beginning'. I suggestyou just pat yurself on the back that 'whatgoes around, comes around', and move on. I contacted an ex after a long time ( I had been the dumper), only when I knew I wanted a relationship with them, and made it clear. If you want just sex, hunt for some othe fishes in the sea.

Maybe she does just want to be friends...but I have no desire to be friends with her. And she lives on the other side of the country. It would be nice to have a friends-with-benefits situation where we could get together a couple times a year (assuming I'm single) when she comes back to the area to visit family. That would be ideal. But right now I don't want to do anything to mess up the potential reconciliation with my more recent ex...so I think I may just avoid the whole thing.

I think some ex-sex is just fine. Why not? She's only here for a week. I say you hang out with her and if it doesn't seem like she wants to get busy then tell her it was nice seeing her but you have to go. It's not using her, and it looks like that's what she wants anyway. Don't deprive yourself because you think these whiny, fools that don't know you will judge you.

Hung out with her last night. Got a bit drunk at a bar with her and then brought her back to my house but nothing sexual happened. We just weren't connecting. Interesting night. I don't regret seeing her, but at the same time I can't really say the experience was too enjoyable or I gained anything from it. I doubt we will talk again.

Archived