In the words of lex luthor: "im about the best there is...."

fasthackm

She thought that she had broken me down and made me cry, she thought that she had taken my power away, she thought that she had avenged herself from getting 'dumped' by me in 95'. She was wrong!.......... I won't go into the 50 plus page dialogue we had, she had with a mysterious virtual identity, but I will tell you this; She has been crying for 2 days now, because she has been proven (thru a little covert operation) a liar, a cheat, a slu*t!, in-secure, co-dependent, on and on. She not only cheated on me since we got together for the 2nd time around, but her 8 yrs of marriage to this okie 48 yr old was all a sham. She was in love with some fat country singer that has the first name of a girl!! Get this.... this country singer is plugging some other chick while he's telling my ex he loves her with all his heart and my pathetic ex is getting sucked right in! Some wman!, have the mentality of getting abused physical, mentally or both, yet they still love the poor creep and go back to him! How pathetic!

I have the victory, I have my power back pllus her's in tow. It has been a good week

Sure I admit it. She started cheating emotionally on me from the get go and the first time i caught her lying point blank, my defences kicked in and I started cat-in around on her (she really started balling when she received the scan of the girl I was being comforted by). Serves her right!

be careful because the only reason why you're feeling good now is seemingly because you know she's in an unfortunate disposition... but eventually it will get harder and harder to tell what she's doing, or things may start to go her way, which will cause you to come crashing down... better to assume that she's perfectly fine/happy and focus on you alone.

Very good John and that's why I made one final provision in my last email to her.... See I have leverage, I have these fine revealing (and very hot) pictures of her. Now should she continue to spread lies and slander about me to total strangers on Eharmony or anywhere else, these pictures may walk off my computer by themselves and I told her that. Got her attn immediately! Anyways, I told her I will always be ready to lend her my shoulder to cry on when this fat cowboy bones her and leaves her, after all he's got a baby with some other groupy he's with right now, but at the same time he's telling my ex about his undying love for her, how pathetic! I left my ex with the open invitation to meet me half way in a hotel, anytime, and I will gladly make her forget about her problems

"It's good to be the king" - Lex Luthor

Very good John and that's why I made one final provision in my last email to her.... See I have leverage, I have these fine revealing (and very hot) pictures of her. Now should she continue to spread lies and slander about me to total strangers on Eharmony or anywhere else, these pictures may walk off my computer by themselves and I told her that. Got her attn immediately!

you're still playing the game when you should be maintaining NC and healing! this girl is NOT going to change and if she does it will be years from now when she's tired of going in and out of relationships. show her that any good guy won't deal with her nonsense for a minute.

Anyways, I told her I will always be ready to lend her my shoulder to cry on when this fat cowboy bones her and leaves her

you just volunteered to be her safety net, now she can relax and explore new guys knowing that you'll be waiting for her if they don't work out. you're giving her no reason to change.

as hard as it is, you need to go NC and stick to it. in a few weeks I suspect you'll start to feel grateful for your decision and your self-respect will be blossoming instead of deteriorating.

Yes, you will be my mentor.... But there are so many details that I haven't mentioned because I have put in over 24 hours of dialogue, espionage, computer infliltration, information gathering. I can't list it all here, but alas believe me I have the upper hand just as my Infinity Gauntlet Profile Pic shows! I have her in the palm of my hand and she can't do a thing without me knowing. I have left her with a final thought that I planted with the intention of providing a pleasurable weekend perhaps in the future. "Come to me, all you heartbroken men of courage. And I shall teach you the way of gaining her power"

You both are blind to what actually occurred so I don't hold anything vs you for being 'outsiders'. It is done, she was just taught the hardest lesson she's ever gonna experience in a relationship (well besides her terrible rape by one of her ex's and getting knocked up as a result). I deserve a 'royal queen' of a woman that doesn't draw 'first attack' against my heart and try to break me down!

You both are blind to what actually occurred so I don't hold anything vs you for being 'outsiders'. It is done, she was just taught the hardest lesson she's ever gonna experience in a relationship (well besides her terrible rape by one of her ex's and getting knocked up as a result). I deserve a 'royal queen' of a woman that doesn't draw 'first attack' against my heart and try to break me down!

Fair enough, nor does she deserve to get blackmailed. Just let it go, you are bordering obsessive. I get that it hurts, having the person you love betray you, but don't let it eat you this way. You are probably turning into a person you never knew.

I don't need to know what she has done to see how you are acting. It is immature and extremely vindictive. If you have a heart and are a good person, you will regret acting like this towards ANYONE, regardless of what they have done to you. It is the measure of a person how they act towards those that have acted against them.

I ask you to reconsider your attitude, as hate and revenge are not healthy elements in life. You will destroy part of yourself in the process.

Understand that you are hurt. Get through the pain. Come out a stronger person. Leave her alone.

I don't say these things as an outsider of your emotions, as I have felt them too. I have felt the power of revenge inside of me, and realized it was a WEAKNESS, not a strength.

Trust me.

Well said Master Edmund and 300 yrs .... I never ever wanted Jennifer and I to wander down this road, but I only have myself to blame for pursuing her the 2nd time around and she is to blame for ever having seduced me in our initial 95' encounter. I told her if I would have married her then, like I had already broke with the perfect fiance that I had then to be with her, then maybe all this could have been avoided. But alas,,, it is done... and tragedy was spawned. Our story concludes in sorrow

Archived