why she loves me sometimes, and not other times?

Akaladas

how do i respond when she asks and tells me that she's unsure and confused? whether she loves me or just grateful, sometimes she really loves me and other times she has no feeling what so ever?

We got together a bit fast and it was only 2 weeks after she got dumped by her bf, it was a bad breakup. so i assume that's why she is confused? She also said she feels out of love since her previous bf took so much away from her...

How should i reply ?

She needs to be single. Tell her that you're letting her go to sort herself out, and do so.

It's only been a couple of weeks with you, maybe in another couple she will be ready for a partner again. When she is ready, she might think of you, because you gave her the respect, space and time she needed. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't. At least give it the best chance by leaving her to work herself and her feelings out.

If she means that much to you as a partner, be wary of not falling into the friend zone - that means not being her shoulder to cry on and all that. Tell her to go out with her friends etc. and call you if she's ready to start over.

Also did you ever wonder why she only stayed with her ex for only 2 months? I mean, two months is not a long time. If she is hopping from guy to guy like that, she probably has what is called "love addiction". It might be best for you to walk away for a while, and let her sort herself out. If she jumps on another guy shortly after, trust me you will have dodged a bullet.

Archived