So I haven't posted for a while. I am actually doing pretty well with my healing process.

A few weeks ago, my ex. and I talked for a few days. Waste of time. It happened because I had a family emergency and had to leave town and could not find anyone to watch my dogs. (Yes, even dog sitters as it was last minute). So she did it for me (and I paid her).

We spoke for two days or so. And it was enlightening, but like I said earlier a waste of time. She has become very cold.

Anyway, my problem has been wanting to fully move on. I have talked with a few women. Been on a few dates. But I really just want to meet the next one so I completely move on from my ex. I want to contact her sometimes, not because I am interested in getting back together, but because I am bored and want someone just to talk with.

I have to admit I miss that "relationship" stuff. Coming home and just watching tv with them or hang out doing nothing. I have been very outgoing since the breakup, but it is also boring. I am 30 now, not 25. It was different then.

I just miss having that partner now, not so much missing my ex. (as she has changed from the girl I fell in love with and I clearly see it now).

Sorry just need to vent.

Easier said than done. I have met women. That isn't the problem, but I am also not going to settle for someone I am not really interested in.

Keep telling yourself that and you will get know where. Hell you're only 30, some of my best days being single were around 30, you have a pool of women ages 23 to 35 to swim in. No one is saying you have to marry the next one, but dating them is a hell of a lot more fun then sitting here being miserable about what was.

Archived