broke NC after a week, drove me mad

ned2010

Nc works to heal you and for them if they have any true feelings to bring them to the surface. How you best do nc i s one day at a time then one week at a time then try to shoot for 3 weeks. At around this time or 30 days chances are your ex will contact you then you can decide what to do. Go nc its the best advice you will ever get. Oh and don't delete her number just change her name on the number to something like mean girl or something that will make you laugh and empower you.

Delete it!!! Like you don't have it memorized anyway.

Really though. You have to do things in your own time. Nobody could've made me delete his # before I was ready.

Heartbreak sucks every time doesn't it? Turns your world upside-down. And I agree with you, it gets harder each time. I think that is a good sign. Imagine if they started getting easier, it would be like we weren't loving as deep or something...

I am so sorry ned. I feel your pain really bad. I am 2.5 months NC and it does get easier, I promise.

i know what your saying, but it all feels more complicated then that, i feel she more or less chosen to wait for this guy then be with me, which makes me very angry i admit because its very much saying i aint good enough, but i feel there could be hidden feelings and i have been in that position before where i liked someone but i wouldnt admit it to myself so i got bitter and angry and blamed that person for it, which is oddly similar to what she is doing

You need to accept that she broke up with you and is being intimate with someone else. That's all the feeling you need to know. If she changes her mind, she knows how to find you.

yep thats proberly about right

over a week ago, she told me to go die, and said i should go kill myself (harsh), and she said she hates me, and i said what do you hate me for? you have no reason to hate me, she said i do hate you go away go away!!, and she really had no reason to hate me at all, she just ignored me from then on for days like hoping id go away, so i gave up and over a week later i felt pressure and text her which is the original post in this thread, and she replied pretty quick but was distant and cold

so chances are she doing this for a guy, ouch!

Archived