Complications of foreplay with my GF Part 2 Her Being Ticklish

TinSoldier

So here is another problem with me and my girlfriend. She is really really ticklish. So whenever we are grinding against each other or rubbing, grabbing parts. Basically her lower back, butt, legs, feet, even sometimes when biting her neck she starts laughing and sometimes becomes a problem when I'm trying to be intimate and pleasure her. Has anybody run into this problem. If so how can I get around this

She might just have hyper-sensitive skin or those areas of her body just aren't used to being touched by another person. My inner thigh and the groin region are extremely touch sensitive and I have to pull my bf hands away because it's too much.

I think with more exposure to these parts she can become less sensitive in those areas. Let her guide your hand the way it's comfortable for her

Be careful how you touch her. If you're doing that "light touch" thing, then yes, it's going to be ticklish. Be firm and press with the greater part of your hand on her parts, not stroking or doing that "Feather finger" stuff because that does tickle most people.

Archived