going on two months

couple things i found interesting. It has been almost two months since the separation. He used to call and make sure I was ready for him to come over. no agreement to do this he just did it. well i found the last couple times there was no phone call to annouce his impending arrival. Maybe that means he is getting more comfortable again. (who knows).

secondly, his mother sent me a birthday present, which kind of dashes my assumptions of them talking trash about me. So maybe things are going better then I enviosion they are?! Ia m still not getting my hopes up though. I know how i see the progress or and i find it slow coming. But maybe when you view from his side it is different. I just got sick of trying to guess what he is/was thinking. I'll keep you posted.

Hahahaha we have all been there who are getting mixed signals from our ex. A very kind and sweet lady gave me some good advice when I think things are moving too slowly look at where things when they first started. Right after the break up I didn't think I was ever going to see or talk to her again. Here I am thinking there is hope because she has shown signs of maybe coming back but the frustrations plays in.

I am a hypocrite for saying this no lie because I don't do it all the time myself. Keep living life like he is not coming back and if he does what a treat if you want him if not you are not delaying the healing you need.

Good luck to you

Mixed signals are all part of the game. I think this happens when the EX feels your starting to drift away and to pull you back in they throw you a couple of mixed signals..

For most of the time we have been going through this whole divorce process my wife has been nothing but hateful towards me, while I have been nothing but respectful and nice to her. Then one day out of the blue she emails me and says, "It sure is nice outside isn't it?"

Now what the heck are you supposed to respond to that? Confusing to say the least. I just replied back, " Yes it is!" and left it at that. A few days later she hates me again.... Go figure.

Actually I am the one that decided to move. The was so much neglect and ignorance that i thought that is what he wanted. He says he needs some space and just want to date me for now.

Well to me it is just alot of nonsense and games. I love him but I am a very truthful straight up type of person and he has not been very forthcoming. So I told him i would give him 6 months to sort out what he wants. So that is precisely what I am doing. But it is amusing at times to watch all the games he is playing.