I sent him a text...

and of course got no response. I only sent it to him cuz we've been in LC for a few weeks, so I figure its OK since its not complete NC & my situation is a bit different then most in this forum. AND I definitely sent one I shouldn't have...'hi just thinkin bout ya have a good night'. Almost 2 hours ago, and nothing...

Meh. Idk what to think w him cuz sometimes we get into regular conversations, but obviously, when it gets beyond just friendly he ignores me. I'm not sure what to do anymore. There's 4 more weeks left and I am scared he'll not keep his word or something; or maybe forget about me. Idk. Ugh, I just can't take this anymore. I know he's got another woman in his life, and that is what it is, I just don't want to feel ignored, blown off, especially for another chick. I can't believe I'm stuck in this fkn situation. I feel like I'm living a life reserved for irresponsible teenagers or people w poor decision making skills. This sucks.

Boo.

Meh. Idk what to think w him cuz sometimes we get into regular conversations, but obviously, when it gets beyond just friendly he ignores me. I'm not sure what to do anymore. There's 4 more weeks left and I am scared he'll not keep his word or something; or maybe forget about me. Idk. Ugh, I just can't take this anymore. I know he's got another woman in his life, and that is what it is, I just don't want to feel ignored, blown off, especially for another chick. I can't believe I'm stuck in this fkn situation. I feel like I'm living a life reserved for irresponsible teenagers or people w poor decision making skills. This sucks.

Lots of people get dumped, doesn't mean you're a teenager or have poor decision-making skills.

But unfortunately if you don't want to feel ignored, blown off, etc then you're in for an unpleasant surprise. He is with another woman. So he isn't going to respond to your texts or call just to say hi. You have to go NC for your own sanity and peace of mind.

I don't understand the part about "4 more weeks left" and not being sure if he's going to keep his word.

I agree with ForumGuy, it might be therapeutic to stay here and read a bunch of threads about breakups. I've done it, and it helped me. Look for SuperDave71's threads, they're always inspirational.

Good luck.

I didnt think it was wrong to send a text message. I believe in very limited contact when you are at your strongest and not at your weakest. If you two have a limited situation going on, then sending a text every few weeks isnt so bad.

With that said. Its what you said that might be an issue. Your text at night made it sound like you were laying in bed and you were thinking of him. He could of been busy with the new girl, or she could of been there and asked who that was or it could be other things that you dont know of.

I wouldnt send out a text at night to say "thinking about you, good night" think about what that could be taken as? Especially if he is with another girl. Would only cause problems. Next time, just shoot a text in the middle of the day, never in the AM or in the PM, but instead say "Hey, just wanted say hi" in the middle of the day, that way it seems like you are taking just a few seconds out of your day, but doesnt make is sound like you are thinking of him.

Archived