Theres this girl in my form that i really like, shes been in my class for about 7 years, right from age 7. Just recently ive been talking to her alot more.

I really like her and asked her out.

i was kinda promted to because she also spoke to me and ignored other boys and whenevr she walked somewhere with me she got really close.

she said no but this did not affect our friendship at all.

i was on msn wihth her today and was talking about things when she said out of the blue 'you know i really like you' shes said it before, but not out of the blue, we were talking about this other boy being jealous of our friedship and she kept saying 'he tries to put me off you, but nothing could make me not like u'

I asked her in an email later on if she would change her mind if i asked her out again. she said 'i cnt say really, i dont want to lead you on, but i do really like you' i replied with i understand and she said..

' thanks your one of the nicest boys ive ever met, and i dont want you to think that you mean nothing to me'

It should be simple to understand but i thought id ask some people with more experience, i might wait a bit and just ask again later on, i duuno, but i think she likes me.

Have fun with it mate. Don't be needy, don't be pushy. Do things that will make her fancy you so much that she will end up asking YOU out. That's the best scenario here. Do confident things...that doesn't mean blokey things. It means grown up things and exciting things. She will be drawn to you like the proverbial moth.

She fancies you, yes, no doubt about it. But you're both obviously very young so DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. It's the sort of age where she'll fancy you one week and someone else the next. Try and be the same way yourself - without treating her like shit of course or doing things that will humiliate her or make her unnecessarily jealous. Just be cool and as I say, have fun with it. This is your opportunity to be a man when you're surrounded by boys, grasp that chance and she won't be the only girl who's interested in you. I wish I could have had the confidence to do the same when I was your age.

I'm so jealous of you. I wish I could be your age again - stuff really is much more simple. Don't let these days pass you by. Don't end up regretting not doing something so cool, so kind, so confident, so mature that she literally falls at your knees.

Good luck