i had the babies last night a couple weeks early

the doctor change my due date to august 8

but i went into labour last night

and the babies are fine

first baby weighed 6lb 6oz. 20" long

second baby weighed 5lb 6oz 21 ½ inches long.

My son had to stay in the hosptial a couple of weeks when he was born as his lungs were not fully developed, they put him on surfactant and a c-pap-- I think it was called --that put pressure on his lungs to not collapse when he was struggling to breathe. He is fine now.

Hi... i was just wondering and maybe you can clear this up for me... but in your first post

link removed

your age said you were 16 and as you can see everyone posted on that giving you advice a 16 year old would need being pregnant. Then the next couple posts you made about baby names and this one your age is now 34? Hmmmmmmm

Also, in your first post you mentioned...

i had a baby in march and now im pregnant again i got pregnant in april

and my friend said it's soon to have a baby again

This would make your pregnancy only 4 months long yet in the baby pics and pics of you it says the lady is 37 weeks. Now, I'm confused... please correct me if i'm wrong because honestly i like to help people, but not if they're going to drag out stories.

I too am a little confused. If you got pregnant in April, yet had a baby in July that does not add up.

In your journal on your website you also talk about your husband. Yet in your other posts you talk about a boyfriend. I am very puzzled that you could be married at 16 if you live in the UK.

Your posts also list various ages of your boyfriend. Sometimes he is 18, sometimes he is 19.

In March you posted about meeting a guy from online who you've known for 5 months. This is the day after you posted that you just had your baby a week ago and your boyfriend is hitting you.

On October 10 you posted that you have been in love with a guy for 4 years and you dont know what to do.

On November 9 you posted the exact same thing except you said you've been in love with the guy for 3 years.

On November 16 you again posted the exact same thing except now you say you've been in love with the guy for 2 years.

On September 7 you posted saying you are pregnant and the baby is due in October but you haven't told your boyfriend.

Now why am I having trouble believing a word you are saying......

i had a crush on a guy for 4 years

after that i meet this guy we went out for a couple months

and then i found out i was pregnant with first

and then he starting hiting and i left him

and in feb i got married but he lives in Us now

and i found out i was pregnant again with in march

i had the babies nearly because the doctor change my due date

I would like to share something with you only because being pregnant myself i do take offense to this.. but..

The Baby:

This may be the week you feel your baby move. This is sometimes called "quickening" It's been described as a "flutter" or "butterflies". Don't be too worried if you don't feel it yet. It may be as late as your 20th week before you feel those first little flutters. The lanugo hair is present, and covers your baby's head and body. Your baby is still growing and this week measures about 4.5 inches long, and weighs almost 3 ounces.

link removed

This would be the baby/babies at 4 months.. April to July. They are not even half done growing yet. If someone had their babies now, i highly doubt they'd even have a chance to live, let alone twins.

The earliest I've heard a baby being born and still living is 24-26 weeks of pregnancy. And even then the chances are slim. You had twins at 4 months and they weren't in the ICU and they were over 5 lbs and 6 lbs? Sorry, but that is medically impossible.

Plus you don't seem to mention whatever happened to the baby you were supposedly 8 months pregnant with in September. So that would mean you got pregnant again in September and yet had an 8 lb baby in March? Once again, not possible.

Your baby pictures show your supposed husband in them... How is this possible if he's in the US? And are you saying you are cheating on him?

Plus if you live in the UK don't you weigh everything in kg?

Your stories still don't make any sense at all.