i dont know what to do :(

Hey!

I got my first girlfriend.I love her very much, we hug, kiss.But her friends told me she wants sex too.However i dont know if i am long enough to satisfy her.My penis is 5inches lenght, and its 4 1/2 inches arround.

She is as old as me (15 years) and she is a lot shorter in height then me.I am arround a 1,75 meters in height and she is about 1,50m.

I dont know how much height it matters, but i know lenght does

I thought about braking up with her, but the pain would be too much.

I wanna know if i should take the chance and have sex with her.And will she be satisfied?

Well, your fifteen, so I would advise you not to have sex. But, if you do make sure you are taking care to make sure you do everything to avoid her becoming pregnant or either or you catching something.

Should your equipment be enough to get the job done? Some women would say yes, without hesitation. Others might want more. You won't know until you try. If your equipment does not do the job, there are other ways to get her off.

yes, i understand.However, i am told she will make the move and if i deny, i might lose her.The problem with me is that i am a very sensitive person and losing her might make me jump to more..."radical" things.

I red somewhere that the height of the girl also matters (eg.how deep it will go, etc).But i aint sure if it is true and if i will get the job done well enough.

At 15, you shouldn't worry about how long you being to 'not be enough'-- although I was 16 when I lost my virginity, I do not still regret who I lost it to because I loved him, and he respected such a precious gift to be lost to.. Just make sure, like Beec said, to take necessary precautions...

dont worry about ur size!! it is honestly not a big deal.

If you're that insecure about it, just have sex in the dark!! she wont be able to see ur penis, and trust me, shes not going to be able to tell how big it is by just feeling it in her.

dude its your call, but dont do anything ur gunna regret

it is honestly not a big deal.

Thats what i am afraid of

But seriously, thanks for the advice.I will make sure i dont do anytihng i`d regret and i think drinking alcohol before it isnt a good i dea so ill make sure i dont