How do you finger a girl blind?

Well, I don't think I have ever looked when I've done this to a woman, so I don't think you need to look at all. With her clothes on, I might say that the ability to contort my arm and hand has been restricted, so one might want to make sure they are open as they can be under the cirumstances.

As to what and where to touch a woman could answer this better. But, more slow. Start with contact all over her body, then contact outsdie the clothes in that area, without really hitting her gentials with direct pressure, then move to direct pressure, then I'd head inside her pants. Play near but not on her genitals, probably first touching above the area, then moving to touch and cup the outside areas, then rubbing fingers in the middle, lightly, then trying for insertion, then once inserted, thinking about hitting her clit. Don't jsut progress from A to B to C, but move back and forth, advance and retreat.

You fingers should be able to figure out what they are touching, so why do you need to look? I'd want to look, but wouldn't need to do so.

Ladies and I on track or way off?

you're definitely on track!!

maynards_razorblade69, Just try talking to your boyfriend!! lol I really wanted my boyfriend to masturbate with me there, I just wanted to see what he does to pleasure himself, however he would never let me watch. So once on his bed I told him that it makes me really horny when I see his band on his penis. So then he started playing with himself!

Guys are really easy to talk to, they just seem to understand about these things. Give it a go!

to answer the origional question...

what beec said was all pretty good...i just wanted to add one thing tho and that's to be gentle. i think guys tend to think (or at least the guys ive been with ) that faster and harder is better...but thats not really the case with girls...so be gentle!!

-Sunni

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to sorta thread crash , but I need help aswell .

The girl I've been seeing , whenever I finger her , I sometimes just hop straight in (yes bad I know) . But the other night I took my time , kissed her all over , went down two or three times , but didn't finger her, came back out and kissed her and rubbed her all over , when I did finger her, I put one in first , just in a small bit , then in further, then two , and then start thrusting .

What I need to know , (because I'm still sort of a novice) what signs should I look for , I know every girl is different , but when I do it with this girl she always grabs my face and we kiss for ages , and she sort of moves her hips to the movement of my fingers sometimes pushing down on them . I always ask her where it feels good , but she came be very shy , and says she gets embaressed, but she did say to me somewhere near her clit felt good , but didn't want to explain and just said "do what you were doing before " , she was really wet , so I must be doing something right , or am I ??

Help please girls and ladies

Dude your doing it very right, why would she need to explain anything to you, she obviously enjoying it alot. If she says "keep doing that" keep doing it, she won't say it for no reason.

Ye but what has me thinking is that , I stopped and asked her what felt good , so we went through the "does here or here " "up a bit down a bit" I know she was bringing me towards her clit, but I think it was still covered , and the she just says "just do what you were doing " so I'm there thinking, " yeah , em, did I do something wrong" .

I think I'm like this because I read a few articles online that girls get nothing from actually fingering , unless you find the G-spot and the clit is the way to go .

So anyway , all in all , has me very paranoid .

She is bringing you toward her clit for what is probably a very good reason, you'll bring her off rubbing in that area.

Covered, uncoverd, whatever. Clits are not all the same and not every woman enjoys direct contact, get in the area and try different things. Watch how her body reacts, reacting is a good sign. Watch how her breathing changes. When she seems excited keep doing what you are doing, do not stop. If you fingers cramp and feel like they are ready to fall off, just keep going. If she seems less excited, try something different.

She is bringing you toward her clit for what is probably a very good reason,

Ye I know, I think its cos she was a bit shy , and she said she felt a bit embaressed , so she mightn't be telling me what she wants done, but she seemed to be enjoying what I was doing before .

get in the area and try different things. Watch how her body reacts, reacting is a good sign. Watch how her breathing changes. When she seems excited keep doing what you are doing, do not stop. seems less .

I was doing that aswell , asking her where it felt good, but as above, I don't think she was telling me, maybe if she gets a bit more confident , because it was my first time doing it properly (like just her and I , on our own , taking our time) to this girl .

When I was fingering her , she was breathing a bit deeper, she was lying down and she had her eyes closed most of the time , and she kissed me different (felt nicer, like more passionate or something ) and like I said before , sort of moving her hips (or round her stomach ??) when I went in her .

Good signs or Bad signs ?

get in the area and try different things.

Yep next time , hopefully, no holds bared , scuba gear at the ready to dive in .

Ah hopefully, it'll be just us two next time on our own in a house or something .

Ok, some of you guys seem to have an idea of what to do, and some don't. However, I'd like to start off by first congratulating and commending all you lads for your efforts to please your mates.

As a woman who enjoys er..."manual stimulation" from my boyfriend, I will tell you what works and what doesn't.

When we first started fooling around, the poor dear had no CLUE what to do, which was endearing, but one thing I fell in love with him for was ASKING. I hate it when men assume that they know how to please you. Even if they could easily please their last girlfriend, all women are created differently, and every woman has her own tastes and preferences. thereforeeee, there is no disgrace in saying to her as you gently caress her body, "I want to make you feel good, so please don't be afraid to guide me." Girls will LOVE your honesty and your true desire to please them, and they will be more likely to reciprocate, too!

As a general rule, I do NOT enjoy getting penetrated with fingers; I enjoy having my clit massaged. Unfortunately, many men think that to finger IS to penetrate. NOT SO! What always gets me off like a charm is the following formula:

Get her in the mood by lightly and delicately kissing her neck, shoulder blades, and earlobes. Run your hands on the OUTSIDE of her clothes. Make it linger; make the suspense build. Then rub her crotch from the outside of her clothes, and press yourself against her. Feeling an erect penis through your pants pressing into her will get her VERY hot. Then unzip her pants, and slide your hand in but OVER her panties, tickling her lightly. Continue to kiss. Then snake your hand in under her panties and tickle the outside of her p*ssy, then gently work your finger in and at the top of her mound inside the lips to find the clit. Importantly, make sure your girlfriend is sufficiently wet. If she is wet, rubbing her clit lightly will feel SO good. If she isn't, there will be PAINFUL friction. It may help to lick your fingers. Then gently rub around the clit to find out if she likes it on or near the clit, and then keep a steady, soft motion. When men masterbate, they tend to speed up and go harder at the end, but changing the pace and pressure keps women from climaxing.

Ok, best of luck on this, boys!

Just looking at that , looks like I did most of it, I didn't dive in , I was kissing her, feeling everywhere, licking her stomach and neck , then undid the bra , licked there, went down her (outside knickers) rubbed nice and slow and gently all around her thighs then back up and out then just kissed her (good 10 - 20 mins) , then I went down , she was pretty wet, so I went top of one finger in, out , then a little more , then put two in , all the time kissing her and feeling everywhere.

Then I stopped a few times , said how sexy she was (course she said no she didn't ) . I know I said to her "does that feel nice there or over here " she said yeah , but it was sort of like a shy yeah , like she was just agreeing , but then she said " ye it does feel nice there" .

I was fingering her non stop for nearly ten minutes one of the times , she was pretty wet, but when I pulled out the was a sort of stream of wet coming out of her , soaking my hand .

So I take it , I must have been doing something right ,

but have to try the clitorus more next time , and I'll have to ask her loads more times where it feels good (do any of you guys ever feel cheesy asking does it feel good , I did once or twice , I know I shouldn't ) re-assure and compliment her loads .

Does that sound any good .

ITS OKAY DUDE, I'm at that level......well don't make it obvious as tho you can't find it.....do it like your making ur way down there and move around and eventually ull feel like a lip or w/e u wanna call it...that u can move ur fingers along...make ur way down that and then eventually ur finger will go into a lil whole...and thats all u need

I cannot disagree with parisian pink about anything, after all she probably knows much better than I.

However, I would say that her comment about changing to speed and pressure is flat out on. When I have wanted to bring a women off, once she beging to really respond, not changing to speed or pressure is one of the things I stick to, and it seems to work very well.

• 2 weeks later...
I always ask her where it feels good , but she came be very shy , and says she gets embaressed, but she did say to me somewhere near her clit felt good , but didn't want to explain and just said "do what you were doing before " , she was really wet , so I must be doing something right , or am I ??

Help please girls and ladies She might not be able to explain what it is, it is very likely you are hitting her G spot. So follow her words and continue doing what you were doing right. If she orgasms, you will know it.

Referring to the genitals there are five place to touch a female. The labia majora (outer lips), labia minora (inner lips), around the clitoris, the clitoris and the graffenberg spot aka g spot. 4 of the 5 are on the outside so make sure you hit those spots there will be a certain sequence that your female will like and all you have to do is find it. When you are actually fingering her you want to find her g spot and find out how she likes that spot pleasured. Now if you can hit the g spot and some of the other 4 spots while you are fingering her then you are set. Have fun with it and experiment to find out what she likes because women have different tastes.

• 4 years later...