My mother is holding me against my will...

Ruush

This morning I realized that my parents are back on drugs again. They stopped for a long time and they were proud of themselves for it and it was a lot better around the house. We didn't have people in and out all the time and nothing was uncomfortable for me.

Their excuse is that the drug they do (marijuana) is not that bad and it relaxes them more. I don't give a * * * * what it does for them. It's illegal and they're putting everyone at risk for having it. Needless to say I was pissed off. They assumed I didn't know about it and tried their best to sneak around and hide it from me but I'm not a dumb ass.

I told my mother I wanted the phone to call my grandmother because I was going to have her come pick me up. I didn't want to be at the house today because I was angry and at that point my mom assumed I knew and told me "no, you're fine. Just stay here today." Which pissed me off even more because she was talking to me as if I was a mental patient. She told me I can't call my grandmother and go over to her house today because I was there yesterday. So what I was there? That doesn't mean I can't go over today. She's never used that excuse ever before. She just said that because she's afraid I'll tell her what's going on. She proceeds to tell me that my dad will be really angry if I leave and to be honest, I really am scared that when I get back he'll be furious with me but I don't want to stay in this house, inside my room angry at them and being told I can't speak to or go over to my grandmother's house.

I should have the right to.

I have no one else to turn to.

Archived