Whats the best way to turn a girl on? (for girls)

i start young and get good...... Ya you are a little too young but hey its your life.... your 13 i was doin this when i was 13..... To turn a girl on... just be your self and stay cool..... be sweet to her.... make a move.... so what she likes...

be careful

xcherryx

i was doing this half kiss / half suck thing up and down my GF's neck while I was holding her in my arms. I can tell that was very HOT for her, me too. Could see her grinning ear to ear and her breathing got a bit heavier.

She was 100% switched on lol. We got a little handsy out in public too. people could definitely see us. We didn't care, we were all over each other lol.

I think that the best way to turn on a girl is to be really nice and always smile at her and look her in the eye. Listen to her when she speaks and if she says that she doesn't like something, stop doing it.

Girls get turned on in a similar way to guys, but girls have trouble showing it sometimes. The reason is that girls are a little afraid of sexual contact. They are taught from a young age that sex is wrong and it will make them a bad girl.

Boys have a built in mechanism that makes them interested in their body's reaction to something. Girls have this too, but they learn to ignore it easier than guys do.

When you are in a relationship, and you are talking to her in a way that turns you on, it probably is turning her on, too, yet she may be more focused on her emotions than you are and she doesn't want to get hurt by feeling something for someone who is only "pretending" to like them.

The neck is a very sensitive and stimulating part of the body. Slowly kissing and using your tongue is a huge turn on, with almost immediate results. Also try stroking her hair, or more specifically the back of her head, leaning towards behind the ears. Be gentle with your fingers and massage it.

Its not all touches though- attitude can really get a girl going. A lot of girls find 'aggression' very attractive- not abusively, but almost 'dominanting-ly'. Taking control of her & the scene and making yourself powerful will make her feel secure and excited so don't be afraid to come out of the 'chivarly'/nice guy shell while being intimate- BUT also don't forget to treat her with respect, not as if shes an object thats being used, BE ASSERTIVE. Whisper in her ears, hold her hips, kiss her gently. Displaying a high sexual drive/testostrone and alpha male qualities is very attractive, because after all you are a male, so don't shy away from it!!!

8) 8) 8)

Well-- first of all, girls who are really only 13 don't really have or haven't really developed a sexual apetite yet. Its not that they aren't interested, its just that chemically, most girls around that age are barely starting their periods, which means the level of estrogen is increasing... as it does with age.. at 13, I would say maybe a nice date would 'turn a girl on' but more or less to attraction, not really to sexual attitude... Of course, it does depend on how quickly someone grows... I know at 13, the last thing on my mind was sex.. I was more interested in going out to a movie with a cute guy... thats what got my heartrate going...

Intimate kisses always worked for me,

like dimmed lights and be really close to each other.

The whole nice guy thing too, if ya try hard to make her happy

she'll notice, and she will trust ya more.

Oh yeah, touching/holding inner thighs might work.

Kissing her chest, like right below her neck.

Just some suggestions!!

Well well well... everybody's different in preferences in all senses; specifically sex preferences. When making out, there is one general rule though: DONT just start squeezing and rolling the breasts - just like when going down, dont start munching and chewing the clit. This makes sense, doesnt it?

While kissing, gently touch her face, her hair, move to the shoulders, slightly, very gently run over the breasts, caressing them, then her back, and by the time you get to the waist, squeeze her with her arms abit. make sure to always watch her reactions: listen to the noises she makes, her breathing, heart rate, goosebumps are a great sign, etc etc. Closing her eyes also means she's loving it.

Whatever you do, make sure you start gently and then watching her RESPOND, proceed with rhythm/hardness/etc.

Personally, i love having my neck kissed and bitten, it makes me completely soaking wet. dribbling Also THE turn on for me is having my lower stomach kissed.

So basically this is it really. Always watch her response. And explore and have fun.

NB: is you observe she is experiencing a tickling sensation you must understand this sign. it means she isnt yet "ready".

Example: normally if yuo kiss her toes, she'll probably wack your head with her leg instantly cus its too ticklish. On the other hand, while you;re having sex and she;s wet and its all good-if you kiss her toes (if she's flexible enough ) most probably it wont tickle her. So there.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I am not like every girl out there, or maybe very many at all, but I LOVE filthy dirty talk. When my boyfriend talks about bending me over and giving it to me, I get instantly hot. Informal survey: how many girls are into kinky sex of any type? I love it...the kinkier the better, I think, but it seems like most girls I talk to are pretty straight-laced. So what's the real deal? Am I the only one who likes to be tied up and spanked? Do most guys think that is weird?

wow, see i recently turned 16 and my bf is turning 15 in a couple of days so i can give you some personal experience. i dont know about you but my bf is very shy, espeically since im older. we recently really started getting into stuff, and kissing my neck is definitely something i like. him making the first move is something i really like because hes so shy and i usually have to make the decisions and stuff. playing with my hair, taking it slow as in steps. like start by playing with my hands or hair, looking into my eyes slowly kissing me then actually getting into it. yet being aggressive to a degree is also nice again because hes younger, i dont feel as threatened or pressured, so when he is a little aggressive its actually nice. but he does a good job, he does like all of the work when we do get pretty intimate so hes pretty good. but if she realllly likes you which i think she does, then anything sweet and nice you do will turn her on. now do have any tips for me?? lol, i would love to hear any advice that you like from your older gf. thanx!

Here is the rule I always use when trying to turn a girl on. I've been dating the same one for a few weeks but have only had sex a few times. The last, after we were done, she couldn't believe it. SHe told it was like I was inside her head and knew exactly what she wanted when she wanted it.

Now I am no expert at sex, but, I've figured out how to please a woman. Turn one on before sex is actually very easy. I use the two steps forward, one step back rule. Gets them hot.

Say we are sitting on the couch watching a movie with her laying next to me. I'll put my hand on her head and start caresing her hair, then I'll lean over and give her a kiss on the forehead. Move my hand down to her shoulder and stop. Wait a few minutes and then reach over and kiss her on the lips, take a step back and just hold her. I keep advancing the whole time, but only in short moments. This getts them going crazy.

As far as sex goes, most guys just suck at it. Believe it or not, if you make a women feel good, it just makes it better for you. Most guys are just there to please themselves and not really care what the woman is going through.

I find it better, to just start slow. Now, aggressivness in this is key though, like throwing them on the bed and just passionatly kissing them to start. But, take a step back (driving them crazy again). Slow down and start kissing.

Now, the key is to pay attention. Being observant of the way you are making her feel is key. When you do something, you really MUST watch how she reacts, you can tell what they are wanting that way. Some women will even react and guide you. Brother, just shutup and let them do it, they know what they want, lol

Thats my advice, be observant and patient...

Play with her hair!! God I love this!! Its so damn sexy when my boyfriend plays with my hair and massages my head.... I'm getting all hot and bothered just thinking about it.

WAIT A SECOND!!!!!! so if a girl was gettin ready to take a nap and then lays her head on my lap and told me to play with her hair then she was gettin turned on by it?

another question, obviously this girl trusts me to be able to sleep with her head in my lap and have me not do anything to her besides play with her hair, but does this mean that she likes me?

hey and lol ya she can get turned on by that. trusting you means shes very comfortable and would probably be comfortable taking the next step with you. now this doesnt mean to go try anything lol but it is a sign of wanting to go further. and HELLO OFCOURSE dat means she likes you. she wants to be close to you, and that is reletively sexual especially at our age, and it just means that she likes you and really trusts you. us girls get turned on by a loving touch. when my bf plays with my hair its one of the BIGGEST turn ons. its a sign of not just wanting to get in my pants but looking deep into my eyes and respecting me enough to just do that and be content. and when he does that it makes me want him even more lol. so yes, do little things, stare into her eyes, PLAY WITH HER HAIR lol, she'll think you're the sweetest guy around, ofcourse you gotta keep up in other departments of care but you get the idea.