Can't tell if this girl likes me.. help

This girl that I knew for some time but did'nt know me started working with me at my work, and its hard to tell if she likes me or not by her actions, maybe you can help me out. Sometimes when i walk by her or go up to her she always seems to laugh at what I say and touches me pretends like shes hitting me and says things like this one time me and her were looking at our work schedule and she says im only working Sundays and mondays and then she asked are you working sundays and mondays and I was like yeah and she said good, and another time we were talking about how she likes yamaha bikes and out of no where shes like I would'nt want my boyfriend to get one of those to like try to make me think she had a boyfriend, then she says I dont have a boyfriend but if I did I would'nt want him to get one. it was weird. Also it was like 1 hour before it was time to leave work but nothing was going on and I was talking with her about leaving and going home and she wanted to leave to and she said I'll only leave if you do. and she smiles at me from distances all the time. But then on other days when I see her she walks by and doesnt say anything or doesnt do what she usally does to me like say those remarks. is that just another sign that she wants me to do something or say something to her, i dont know... thanks

She likes you! Definitely!

1) She let you know that she's available

2)She laughs at everything you say

3)She's obviously happy you have the same schedule

4)She smiles at you

I'm getting that vibe that you haven't been making any moves at all. She probably doesn't say anything to you on those days because she fighures "what's the use." She may be getting tired of making all the moves and getting nothing in return. If you like her. Go for it! You may regret it if you don't at least try.

Good Luck!

Hi Darksideofthemoon,

I think that she's being friendly with you. Sometimes people mistake friendlyness, for someone actually liking them. Try not to worry too much. Maybe she does like you, maybe not. But from what I see, I think that she just feels comfortable with you enough to talk to you. I hope that I didn't send off the wrong impression to this co-worker of mine. I laughed and I smiled with him, but for me, it doens't mean anything because for the most part, I treat everyone that way: guy or girl. I think that her talking about the yamaha bikes, and the little commens that she makes, is just her way to talk and be friendly.

Try not to read into it too much. I also bought my co-worker a gift certificate for his daughter. I hope that he didn't mis-interpret that for me liking him either. I just feel sorry for the fact that he's so young to have a child, and just wanted to show my appreciation to him, for helping me out at work. I hope that he didn't get the wrong impression. But who knows.

Unless if she's making plans with you to hang out, and spend time 'outside' of work, then perhaps she does like you. Talk is just talk. Sometimes in the working world, we just mingle with co-workers, and if the oppossite sexes happen to bond with each other, then that's cool. It's probably more innocent than anything. My advice is just based on my personal experience. Hope this Helps. Mahlina

I'll cautiously say that she thinks of you as a possible romantic prospect and that she may be "testing" you.

My advise is to go ahead and flirt with her. If she isn't as friendly that day, be the one to initiate a short conversation. Keep the conversation light and funny. Show her that you are somewhat interested in her. Be subtle but also be playful.

• 2 weeks later...

ok there is this girl i like and i think she likes me too.for example, she would always stare at me for long periods of time and she would sometimes say some things to me out of nowhere and while she stared at me she would turn around and smile afterwards and she would act kinda nervous, and sometimes during p.e. when we would play softball she would get closer and closer til she was next to me and to see if it was me she was trying to stand next to so i would move over and she would move with me. for awhile i have had the feeling this girl likes me .one of her friends told me she doesnt really go out with many people because she has so many options but she isnt really one of her closer friends. once when she was with one of her closer friends at a short distance she looked right at me and whispered something into her friends ear and then her friend looked at me and then she said something back and the girl i like started nodding and smiling.the problem is that i was too afraid to ask her out and the schoolyear has ended but i found out she is going to the same highschool as me.so i will see her again and i am planning to ask her then but i need to know wether you guys agree that she likes me and if i should ask her. please help and write back soon cuz i really like this girl. and i am in desperate need of help.