Is he interested again?

snuupi

Hi everyone!

actually i don't want my ex back, but i don't understand his behavior so i'm asking you about your opinion

he broke up a year and a half ago (i think he cheated on me but i never really knew) and we haven't seen each other for all that time - no REAL conversation.

so he was with the girl i think he cheated on me and i don't know if he still is.

since a month or two we've been chatting on facebook sometimes. and he suddenly said something about he dreamt of me and he still knows what our relationship was like and often refers to it.

a few days ago he asked if we should speak on the phone again.

and i don't understand that. we absolutely do not have a lot of contact. the break was a year and a half ago and now he suddenly comes up with calling each other after avoiding any contact for almost all of that time??

why? is he interested again because he maybe broke up with his new gf?

why does he suddenly care about me again?

snuupi

He's bored.

He may or may not have broken up with her.

If he cheated with her to leave you, then maybe he's looking for similar distraction,

even if he's still with her?

Probably best not to think too deeply about it.

And probably to leave things be as they are-- friendly but distanced.

Uh, perhaps he is contacting you cause its been a year? And he wants to reconnect on a friendship level?

Just because an ex comes back into the contact picture, it doesnt mean they want to reconcile. The only way you would know that is if they say I WANT YOU BACK.

Looking back and talking about the relationship? Not a tall tale sign of anything. My ex BF and I talk all the time (we were together for 7 years until about 6 years ago) and look back on our relationship. Ive told him that he was a great boyfriend, and there are many things that I look back on and smile at. Ive even said to him that we would have had beautiful babies. And he without hesitation, agrees. He has a g/f now and that doesnt mean he wants me or I want him. Its just banter. And he and I ended on a good note so there is no reason why we cant be friends. He wants me to be happy (even if I now sleep with women LOL) and I want him and his G.F to be happy.

Try not to read so much into things. Good luck

Archived