a girl in summer school. ohh i just wish i could talk to he

i go to summer school. i usually get right in the car when its over. but today the ride was late. so after a while everybody stared to leave. it was me and about a couple lingering people that werent talking. then there was this very beautiful in my opioin asian girl. talkin to her friend.

there are no asians in my school. but any body who knows me knows i have an asian obssesion. i only like asian girls. iam turning 15 realsoon. going to be a sophmore this year. i havent gone on a date and that includes no kissing. i barly talk to girls. if a girl talks to me i have no problem talking to her. but for me to start the conversation with a girl. i get real red. and have a feeling they no iam nervous. if i even get as far as talking to one. the preetier they are the harder they are to talk to. in my opion. so iam 15 she isnt in my summer school class. its only a two hour class. iam extremely small for my age. 5'2 believe it or not 80 pounds. this girl was amazing. she was maybe 5'1 70 pounds. now i know that the classes are for upcoming 8 9 and 10 graders. so i dont care waht grade she is in. so i really want to talk to her. two problems are. one her friend comes pretty sortly after the class ends and starts talking to her. so i dont want to interrupt. and two of course the courage thing. i thought about. hey whats up. but it sounded like i knew her. i dont know what should my questio be. she is asian and there are two other bigger asian girls normal size who always walk together and the girl i like always waves and stuff to them but it dosent look like they respond. and then a really small asian girl follows them all. but like they really dont talk. its like the 5 asian kids in summer school all come out and follow each other but dont talk. it s like iam afraid being a caucasian buy that they will just i dont know. if you got the picture help me out. its just i saw her once. havent said a word to her. we are not even in the same class. would she be scared if i just asked her. whats the deal. sorry its long but.

Start simple. Make some eye contact with her. Do it again on the next day. The third day, set it up so you walk by her, and say "hi" with a little, very small smile. Repeat, then next week try to talk to her.

Are you in the same classes or anything?