I feel better now? My small secret...

Hi! This is to share my way to cure the broken heart. My situation is as sad as many of yours - he just left me. Do not want to write about it. No reason to tell you about my tragedy. It's over. I have closed the door to my past and that?s it. Never open the closed door. The door was closed, the heart was broken.

I did not want to see a single man, a single human being around. To give me moral support my sister sent me a flower movie. I do not know why, in a day or too i felt I wanted to watch more. I just called her and found out how i can get more flower movies. It appeared I can make the movies thanks to a special program. I can also fly in it and go into any flower i want -it's the other world. World of flowers.

And i was sitting and creating flower designs and flied over different flowerbeds like a small butterfly. Nobody was here. Just the game and me. I lost in the game and lived in my flower fantasies. The beauty of flowers made me feel better. I shared all my feelings with the flowers and they were ready to stand my tragedy and tears. And I did not felt guilty to share my negative emotions with a human being.

Roses, poppies, crocuses- they bloomed and faded as I wished, they listened to my pain and did not show any compassion on me. Maybe it sounds strange, but the broken heart is also strange to those who are happy.

The beauty of the flowers has recovered me somehow

Here is my small secret. Just wanted to share with you. If you feel it is also a cure for you - find this magic program at flowersfantasy.co.uk Hope it will help me.

Show MUST go on and I have found the way to fly over my drab existence and forget about my troubles without annoying anyone with my problems.

Try to be happy...

• 1 month later...

Ok, creating flowers with the computer program... That's sad. I say most people here, including me, need to get out more often, not necessary go to the crowded mall, but rather somewhere peaceful. I don't think sitting behind your computer and model flower garden would help a bit.

And the reason I'm saying this is because I have seen a few times people spam/advertise on this forum. I don't know what the policy of the admin is on this issue but it gets rather annoying after a while. I don't say she is doing such but I have seen similar posts. Beside, "flower" programs just like console/PC games take reality out of the life which living becomes

merely an expression of superficial escape.

Shame on you nomore! How 'bout you don't post "no more" messages like that? This is Di's first time posting on the board and you're scoffing at how she is coping with her loss?!?! Would you like someone to tease the way you chose to recover? I think NOT! Whether someone chooses to stay indoors or go out, they have the right to decide what they feel will best help them recover and fill the void. She might think no one will offer her any support based upon that response.

I personally love flowers and think this is a great way to self-therapy, Di. I plan to try the site myself. Thanks for sharing. Remember, to keep your head up and everything will get better. The rest of us at Enotalone are here for you!

Peace,

'boom

I totally agree with Kaboom. Whatever you need to help you get through this rough time--go for it. You are not hurting anyone and it is not illegal ( As far as I know--joking

In fact, I am going to take a look at this program. Escaping from my world for a bit sounds pretty appealing right now.

Thank you DicentraDi for sharing this with us

Love

I also agree with kaboom...

Nomore, please refrain from criticism on this site. Constructive criticism is always ok and welcomed...healthy, beneficial...but I saw no constructive aspect to your post...if I was a moderator on here, your id would be on the "watch to possibly ban list" after that one...

Keep posting sweet, anything you want to say or write is fine, and ok. Let it out...somehow, this site was a Godsend to me, because no one else in my life understood what I was going through, yet so many on here did...

and thanks Muneca for chiming in...you are always right...marry me?

Michael

Do I hear some possible wedding bells for you 2? I always did wonder if there were any hook-ups as a result of this site. Does anyone know of anyone who got together after meeting here? Never know, but the next person to help with our love problems on this forum could even become the next solution! Maybe I'm onto something. Folks could host local enotalone parties! Something to think about. Things that make you go hmmmm...