favorite sex move

Oh, and I found a better explanation for the donkey punch move:

Donkey punch is a slang term for an obscure "sex move" performed during anal sex or doggy style sex. Due to the commonly percieved absurdity of the donkey punch, it is often thought of as an urban legend. A major cause of the propagation of this phrase is its shock value when explaining it to an unsuspecting friend or colleague. Thus, it is considered by many to be a misogynist joke.

Supposedly, it is performed by the male, by punching the female in the back of the head or neck immediately prior to orgasm. The alleged purpose is to cause the muscles around the vagina or anus of the female to contract, thereby constricting around the male's penis and initiating a more enjoyable orgasm.

Similar urban legend "sex moves" include the Dirty Sanchez and The Houdini

I thought it might help those who don't have a clear image in their head.

ok well I like missionary the best. It happens to be the only position I can have an orgasm in. I don't particulary care either way for doggy style, it doesnt really feel like much to me. My boyfriend likes it tho. And I'll be sure not to try donkey punch.

The donkey punch sound like it would hurt, lol....i would never like to have a man do that to me. ive always liked the man to have the controll and do whatever he wants to me, i might sound weird but, i like it when my man pretends to rape me, i dont know, it turns me on....i guess you can say i like it rough. although i can get a good orgasm in missionary but i get mulitple in doggie, got to go with doggie!!!

The thing I love the most is kissing my girlfriend all over, from the neck or the creases of her elbows, pretty much anywhere. She goes absolutely wild and I've actually gotten her to get orgasms through kissing and sucking on her ears. I think I like doing that better than actually having sex or whatnot.

As for getting... hmmm, I guess I enjoy it most when my girl actually gets assertive, which is pretty much a once in a blue moon occurrence. When she actually WANTS something from me, it turns me on to no end. I can still recall the one time she went, "Can I suck your penis just for a second before we go downstairs?" It was on Christmas and there was a whole bunch of family downstairs, I was finished in like 5 minutes and it was one of the best blowjobs ever.

Sounds also really turn me on, I can take 45 minutes to come during sex if we have to be quiet, but if she moans and groans and cries out, I could be done in 10 max.