Things have changed although they haven't

snuupi

Hi everyone..

about one month ago I posted a thread called "He's got a girlfriend" . He looked at me and we talked a lot. Later on we met three times.

But the situation has changed.

At the moment we've been in holidays for 2 weeks.

On the first Saturday of this holidays he asked me to come to his house, because both he and I didn't want to feel bored on a Saturday evening. We watched some movies but before we did, we talked about 2 hours. Just sat there and talked about everything. I stayed at his house about 8 hours. From midnight to 8 o'clock in the morning. He tickled me to death and he perched on me. We fell asleep next to each other and he huddled up against me. So his head was directly next to mine, turned on my shoulder, on my back and on my belly.

Since then we've seen each other everyday. Mainly his friends were with us and we watched DVDs , went swimming, had a midnight-barbecue in the park, went to McD. at 3 o'clock in the night and to a river at 4 o'clock in the night..

Two days ago I brought his friend home and wanted to bring him as well, but he wanted to give me something. So I came in and we sat in his kitchen for another 2 hours and talked about everything. He even asked about my ex..

His looks are so intensive... and the goodbye-hug was either...

Sometimes he escalated - held my hand while we were watching a horrorfilm, stroking my arm to wake me up because we always were together until 6 or 7 o'clock in the morning.., when we say goodbye he hugs me for a long time and our cheeks meet each other, and all those things..

He wrote me some SMS when he was at work (holiday-job) and when i went offline but he was away and didn't answer... I thought "Wow he thinks about me."

And I got that he and his girlfriend are arguing most of the time and that they just sit in front of the TV when they meet each other.. his friends always say that it's admirable that he still is with her..

But as long as he doesn't break up with her I don't think that my chances are good.

Do you think he is interested anyway? Or is his behaviour just politeness?

I don't know what to think...

I know that you don't know his girlfriend, so you likely don't think you owe her anything. But common decency dictates that you leave him alone. Heck, even if you don't care about decency, do it out of self preservation. This will end in drama and pain for all three of you.

Sorry, but he'll do the same thing to you as he did to his girlfriend...trust me on this one. My ex, Brian, acted the same way towards me. Everything you describe...almost to a T. It was unbelievably romantic. He was so sensual and lovey dovey and INTENSE! He was dating another woman at our church but seemed sprung off me and wanted to marry me as soon as they broke up. Well, now he is doing the same things with someone else. My gut told me this would happen and it did. Guys like this live for romance. Mark my words.

Archived