is this true ?

Are all guys the same when it comes to having sex ? does sex is more powerful than love in this world ? butt yyy ??

is it important to have sex relationship in a love commitment ? and when guys get watt they want from a gal, they just leave and go.. butt there marks remain within the gal.. why does they do this way cant love be powerful ??

It does seem like every guy is the same way when it comes to sex. I use to think that until I met a guy who respects my decision on whether or not I'm ready to have sex. To some people, having sex in a commitment is important because it gives you a way to show how much you love and care about the other person. Not all guys have sex with a girl and leaves. A lot of them do, sorry to say, but not all guys do that. If a guy really loves you, and you don't want to have sex, he should respect that, and if he doesn't, hes not for you. Love is a very powerful thing, but only when you love for the right reasons.. not that wrong. I believe Love is stronger than sex. Love means so much more than your casual sex. Love can survive anything, not to say sex can't.. but when it comes down to it, what would you rather have? A guy you can love, and loves you back? or sex? I can't really explain why girls hold on to the guys who just have sex with them and leave.. thats just how girls are, even if they don't want to admit it. But keep in mind one day you'll find a guy who interprets sex the way you want him too, If I did, any girl can.

~Jenn

I've never had sex and don't plan to till I find someone I love, I'm only 17 and I really don't look to have sex with the girls I date (I sure dream about it, but what guy doesn't dream about having sex), I look for someone I can just hold in my arms and talk to about things I can't share with my friends. I look for the special feeling u get in your heart (the warm one that makes u tingle all over) when you truly care and love for someone, I don't know if I have truly been in love with a girl, but I know one day I will. I don't think all guys are looking for girls just to bang em, but there are a lot that are so be careful.