could be pregnant, but unsure

faithful14

So as the title says, I'm worried that I could be pregnant. I've been on birth control for 3 years and haven't had any problems.

During the second week on my pack, I missed two consecutive pills. I missed pills on thursday and friday. So on saturday, i took the missed pills of thurs and friday and then sunday I took the pill for saturday and for that night. We still had sex though on saturday night; he pulled out.

stupid, stupid, stupid, I know.

we didn't do anything else for the next week and half.

My period was supposed to come on saturday and it never did. I'm suppose to start a new pack tonight- but now I'm unsure.

The only other thing is that the past two months, I have been working out a lot and running like 15 miles a week. So my period last month was super light and only lasted two days. So I don't know if I don't have my period because of a change in my workout or because of the pills or both. Help!

If you miss more than one or two pills (for me at least) it screws my period up. Like if I miss more than two and having to catch back up by doubling the amount of pills I take, will cause me not to have a period that month. If I were you I'd wait at least a few more weeks but if you are really worried you could get a test.

I know I should just go to take a test tomorrow but I'm terrified of doing it.

Well, the answer will be the same whether you take it or not, that really won't change the outcome. All it will do is give you information you might need to make any informed decisions ASAP.

Good luck! In the future I think the standard is if you miss 2 or more pills you are supposed to throw out that pack and start a new pack- but read those little instructions that come with your pack- because each pill is different.

I think you will be fine. I have done exactly what you did a few times in my life and never got pregnant. It is quite easy to miss a pill on the odd day or two days running, life is busy. Of course, to be sure, do a pregnancy test. They are very cheap now and very accurate.

I think you will be fine. I have done exactly what you did a few times in my life and never got pregnant. It is quite easy to miss a pill on the odd day or two days running, life is busy. Of course, to be sure, do a pregnancy test. They are very cheap now and very accurate.

That is not true now is it. You have gotten pregnant TWICE without meaning to.

Archived