I am dying inside!!!!!!

HPZOOM

Go back and read all the ways you described how she treats you. Then pretend this is my thread that you were reading and you were giving me advice on what to do. You dont know anything more about the woman then what you are reading in the thread. What would you think about her?

Well, after knowing that she said "that's none of your business" on purpose, I wouldn't know what to tell you. I would tell you she is a spiteful person, and when she can't have it her way she throws fits, and get's vindictive.

Why would she not just tell you, "we will talk when I see you later or tomorrow"? I don't know. You guys have been together 3 1/2 years. That's long enough to understand you don't work that way. I don't know why she would entice you to get so mad, she would only be damaging her relationship with you. Her sisters can't marry her, or get her pregnant so I don't know why she won't let it go, and move forward. And she did it premeditated, around mutual friends. Maybe it seems she is trying to show that she is in charge, or she talk to you how ever she want's and you will still be there.

I think the "Its none of your business" is the least of the issues with this girl. I would focus more on the "This is my house my rules" and everything to that effect, and the leaving you without a ride. She isnt just showing who's in charge, shes enforcing it.

Real relationships dont have a boss. Thats why they are called partnerships.

I think the "Its none of your business" is the least of the issues with this girl. I would focus more on the "This is my house my rules" and everything to that effect, and the leaving you without a ride. She isnt just showing who's in charge, shes enforcing it.

Real relationships dont have a boss. Thats why they are called partnerships.

Your right. The one time, I was down in 4 years with her, she was kicking me. So many questions, about why the person would do that to someone they say they love, and want to marry.

Archived