It Seems that I Got Better after Excitement

It's the first day of work. I met lots of new people and the company is great. There are lots of challenges ahead, though. But all those newness seems to dilute my pain a little bit.

I've been doubting will I ever be able to get through this. I was the one to be left. He and his current gf also treated me like assholes later on. It's just sad whenever I think about all these. He seems to be such a stranger I don't know.

It's the first day of work. I met lots of new people and the company is great. There are lots of challenges ahead, though. But all those newness seems to dilute my pain a little bit.

I've been doubting will I ever be able to get through this. I was the one to be left. He and his current gf also treated me like assholes later on. It's just sad whenever I think about all these. He seems to be such a stranger I don't know.

Yeah getting a new job really helped me a lot....

...until I got fired for virtually no reason

That made me hit ground zero again.

I've had a lot of bad things happened since me and my ex broke up.

Car totaled.

Massive hospital bill

Then I find out that my student loan that I had deffered actually wasn't deffered and therefore I'm 179 days past due, and this has been reported to my credit agency.

Credit card got declined on Sunday--guess Macy's reduced my limit.

Needless to say a lot of negative things have just happened--each week something else.

Despite this I've tried to remain positive and upbeat.

Nothing else I can do but be that way.

Archived