Hi ya'll!

So it's been 3 weeks since the break up (religion being the reason I cannot discuss it much on here which kind of sucks lol) but I am glad this break up happened. See I am thinking long term say 10 years down the line and I definitely cannot see myself with someone like my ex. So I would say lesson learnt!

Mod note: You may discuss religious differences and disagreements in the context of a relationship conflict or break-up, as long as the thread does not turn into a religious debate.

Oh OK. But somehow it always turns into a debate lol

Oh OK. But somehow it always turns into a debate lol

A lot of things do go that way, unfortunately! Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to try and get feedback on specific issues.

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better about the break-up though. You're definitely in the right spirit. Try to revisit this thread when you're second-guessing yourself or missing him - sometimes it can be hard to think long-term.

A lot of things do go that way, unfortunately! Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to try and get feedback on specific issues.

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better about the break-up though. You're definitely in the right spirit. Try to revisit this thread when you're second-guessing yourself or missing him - sometimes it can be hard to think long-term.

Thank you that's a really good idea.

Archived