Peck on the check

Well she came over to visit me tonight (she surprised me...it was a pleasent surprise) her friend was with her and we sat on my steps of my house and chated and cuddled...when she left I gave her a little peck on the check....that would be considered the first kiss (so i guess i broke the "kiss barrier")...i would have done more but her friend was there...I'm feeling really confident about myself now and i believe the first kiss on the lips will be easier...

thanks for ya'll info u posted on my post earlier it helped a lot...ill give ya'll some more update later...cya

LOL@ G...

well, congratulations on ur first "kiss"...hehe...and the fact that her friend was there, made it just that much better , because not only did it break that nervous barrier 4 u...they probably went away, and she held that spot on her face and told her friend, "OMG...he kissed me!" haha...with a dazzling smile on her face...

see how naturlly it came to u without planning it out? just let it all happen naturally, but if u concentrate on it, ull wind up not kissing her because u let ur nervousness take over. If u relax, the perfect moment will arise, and its gonna be the best kiss u will ever have...

and that is what i consider to be your first REAL kiss with her...

good luck big guy!

cookiesl