Am I *the other girl* ?

snuupi

Hi everyone..

Some weeks ago a really good looking guy got into my class, because he didn't pass his graduation. Now he has got to repeat the year. [He is 19 and I'm 18]

He's got a girlfriend, who's in our grade as well. I've never liked her in my life, because she's one of the touchiest (with the meaning of * * * * * y) girls in my year.

But since the first time we saw each other, he's been looking at me, smiling at me, searching for me during the breaks and seeking talks with me.

I added him on facebook and he added me on another internet portal.

Some days later he came over to me and asked if I was "the mysterious Lisa who had added him everywhere" although it was just on facebook..but he really seemed to be happy about it and we talked a while..

Just like yesterday.. when I was waiting in my car, because I picked a friend of mine up from school, he came out of the building first, saw me, smiled, waved and came over to my car to talk to me.

First I thought he was just someone who talks to everyone he gets to know. But now it seems as if I'm the only one. Because he didn't talk to all the other girls in our grade..

I'm wondering if that's okay. I really like him and I know, that he has already broken up with his girlfriend once but they tried it again. I don't know the reasons and actually I don't even care about that, because actually I don't want to be "the other one" for his girlfriend..

But on the other hand I REALLY like him..and it feels like he's interested in me, too. A friend of mine said so after I told her, that he was the one who began talking to me over and over again.

So, do you tink, he really IS interested? Or do I just fancy about that? Am I already "the other one"? I'm unsure about that... and would be happy about your thoughts.. Because I don't want to obsess over it again..

Sounds like he is interested. Are you sure he's still with the other girl?? If that's the case, then whether she's a witch or not ....you've said you don't want to be the *other* so just be friendly with him but no coffee or study dates or anything that would suggest more. If he's with someone and hitting on you, you might question his character.

From what you've said, I think there is a good chance that he is interested, but if he's still with his gf, then you are heading for trouble. Maybe they have already broken up. Maybe they are about to. I don't know.

My suggestion is to keep it cool until (if) they do. You could even say something teasing, like, "Hey, [guy], I'd like to get to know you better, but I don't know if [gf] would like that." He can either go from there or laugh it off. If he says, yeah we're about to break up, tell him to let you know when he's done it. Then back off till it happens. If he doesn't say anything about breaking up, he's bad news.

Archived