Jus found out ex has a rebound...

I just found out my ex has a rebound.

Not sure how long they've been together but probably a week or two. We broke up a month ago.

Not quite sure what I'm feeling right now, it's kind of a mixture of hate, sadness, and wanting to cry. It's a deep feeling inside of my chest. I don't know. I need to move on now, definitely.

I'm going to go out with my buddies right now so I guess that will temporarily help me out. God, I hate her.

I just found out my ex has a rebound.

Not sure how long they've been together but probably a week or two. We broke up a month ago.

Not quite sure what I'm feeling right now, it's kind of a mixture of hate, sadness, and wanting to cry. It's a deep feeling inside of my chest. I don't know. I need to move on now, definitely.

I'm going to go out with my buddies right now so I guess that will temporarily help me out. God, I hate her.

Oh my wasn't the reason you broke up similar to mine? God and all?

How did you find out? I have no idea what's going on with mine I cut any contact that could let me know what he might be up to! I'm so sorry you have to go through this how horrible!

Do you really hate her, or are you just bitter?

Yes, finding these things out hurts. The best thing to do is to accept it, and distance yourself from it. If you have mutual friends or if she's on facebook or whatever, AVOID her. Do not talk to mutual friends about her, do not check her profile. Let it go.

Yeah it was.

She blocked me on facebook but I found a workaround. I find she's in a relationship now.

I don't know what to do lol but I'm trying not to waste my tears on her. She's not worth it.

Do not go on her facebook profile or any other profile she has. It will ALWAYS make you feel crappy, there's no point in doing it.

Yeah it was.

She blocked me on facebook but I found a workaround. I find she's in a relationship now.

I don't know what to do lol but I'm trying not to waste my tears on her. She's not worth it.

Wow I don't understand that how they are unable to be with us because God says it's not OK yet they can jump into another relationship that fast! I think if you are that devoted to your God and religion you shouldn't even be in a relationship till you decide to marry. She is so not worth it don't waste your time, tears and energy on her. I saw my ex's cousin say to him (before we decided not to talk) how some girl from church "really likes him" LOL. 2 days after we broke up his cousin is already trying to set him up with a girl from church. The same cousin who dislikes me because I am not Christian.

Welcome to the club rhinoman. My gf found someone thenight we broke up. Almost 2 monthslater they are happier tha ever. What can i do about it? Let her liveher life and give her space and move on with mine. Its the worst pain ive ever felt, but man is my skin thick now...cant nobody hold me dow now!

You will be okay. Is this your first break up? I noticed you are only 18 and I can say dont take this break up too hard. I know you felt strongly for her, but Im guessing she is about the same age since she moved on quickly. You will find another person soon. And life will be moving again. Take the good parts from the past relationship and move on. Odds were that you two were not going to end up together forever and you really need to date other people and see whats out there. Your views, needs, wants will evolve and change a lot in the next few years. So please, dont give this break up too much energy anymore even tho it does hurt. I hate to say it, but you will go thru a few more break ups, but enjoy the happy moments and learn from the bad moments

Thanks for the words of encouragement. And yes this was my first breakup. It just hurts that she was able to move on so quickly. I don't get how that is possible but whatever.

I had a good time out, kinda. Went with a few buddies to a bar, been there a few times and now they randomly decide to card us lol. So we go to another place but the drinks were terrible. Worst experience I've had in a while.

I guess now this is good, I knew that she wasn't worth it and this just strengthens everything. Can't wait to find my next love. I cannot wait.

yeah, its okay. You will move on from this. It doesnt seem like it because its right there in your face and a big part of your life. But when everything settles down, you start moving on and your life goes back to where you were before. You were a happy guy when you attracted your X right? So get back to that guy to attract another girl.

Its going to take a little bit of time. But youll get your life back.

Rhino,

Hang in there! They call it a "rebound" for a reason. Your ex is only with the new guy so she can stop herself from thinking about you and the past relationship. Some decide to incorporate it into the healing process, others like me try to avoid a rebound guy.

I'm getting through a breakup too and my ex was the one who ended it badly with me. Remember the true colors your ex showed you possibly at the end of the breakup or during the relationship. Get your buddies together and keep your head up. There is a special girl out there for you. Don't lose hope, stay positive, and don't dwell

Rhino,

Hang in there! They call it a "rebound" for a reason. Your ex is only with the new guy so she can stop herself from thinking about you and the past relationship. Some decide to incorporate it into the healing process, others like me try to avoid a rebound guy.

I'm getting through a breakup too and my ex was the one who ended it badly with me. Remember the true colors your ex showed you possibly at the end of the breakup or during the relationship. Get your buddies together and keep your head up. There is a special girl out there for you. Don't lose hope, stay positive, and don't dwell

Thanks

Yes. I know I am stronger than her. She needs someone to be by her side. She is weak and will always be dependent on somebody.

I am doing better. A lot better. I remember grovelling over her for like the first week after the break up. I am no longer that desperate guy. I'm healing very nicely.

I found out last nite that my ex was screwing someone right after me. After denying it and everything for so long.

Hurt so much that she could move on so quickly. She reckons she is still not over me (I know she isn't either) but I can't understand that if your not completely over someone how you could have feelings for someone else and get close like that. Only reason I would I screw someone else is because im it would purely help the healing, i dont think I would actually enjoy it much...

^^ that really sucks, Blu.... i feel for ya.. no greater pain i reckon.. that is something i dread.. finding out truth after the fact... makes me feel like things were a lie... total falsity..

i really really feel for you... what a strong person you must be.. i'm not a churhy or nufin but i do believe that god doesnt give us problems we cant handle.... before we are born we choose to face the challenges we encounter as a means for personal growth.. ppl who have bad stuff to handle in their lives usually accomplish more... that has been proven..

it makes us stronger.

yea i had my doubts but now it's like a slap in my face and he said there was nobody else. I feel like second rated and like everything was a lie. i feel so STUPID!!!

i took him back after i found out the cheating only to have him dup me 6mths later for the girl he cheated on me with. STUPID ME!

thanks about the God comment i know i need to be strong but i feel sad and stupid and angry and angry at myself for feeling those things and crying over a person who is so not worth it.

Archived