I need serious help here....I wanna tell him how I feel

Hi there, whoever's reading this. I need help, really bad!

I've known "John" since I was 12 years old. We've been great, close friends for a long time. But about two weeks ago something weird happened. Like normal, every Friday night we went rollerskating and like usual we hold hands and he gives me friendly hugs. But we are just friends.

After rollerskating we took a walk through a park and he just stopped dead in his tracks and said "there's something I have to tell you."

I was like, ok... Right out of the blue he told me he was in love with me, and had been since we met!!! And then tried to kiss me!!

I was blown away with awkwardness!! I didn't know how to respond, didn't know what I felt and just had to get out of there. I moved away when he tried to kiss me. I didn't say anything except "I have to go!"

What else was I supposed to say? I was in shock.

For about a week I thought about what happened, and have come to realize that I have strong feelings for him too. I'd like to see where it goes.

But for a week after I realized how I felt, I've been trying to reach him by phone, e-mail, even went to his house and he won't talk to me. His mother says that he dosen't want to talk to me and he won't return my messages.

And last Friday night, he didn't go rollerskating....

I don't know what to do.

Does this mean I've lost him for good?

I can't figure out for the life of me why he's acting like this....

Help me, Please!

If you truly do have these feelings for him, you have got to get ahold of this guy to talk. You need to explain to him what you've said here, that you were just overwhelmed by it at the time and by the suddeness. Keep trying to call, or maybe take a letter to his house.

Best of Luck to you.

Hey, don't let him get away from you. Doing so would only separate the both of you from each other, despite your past friendship. Go to what ever measures are necessary to talk to him, do this in private, and explain that you share the same feelings that he does. Let him know that you were just in shock from the situation and couldn't think of anything better to say that "I gotta go". Maybe it just so happened that he planned to tell you he is in love with you, and the kiss was not even planned. In that instant, maybe he feels he made a decision to quickly, and is mad at himself for screwing up. Otherwise, he would still be after you, (in a sense that he would still wnat to talk to you), and trying to get you to go out with him, as opposed to having no contact with him whatsoever.

Best of luck, I hope everything works out!