Does my crushes mom know that I like her daughter?

Axalon

Friday night, my crushes mom stopped by my house to pick her son up. Her mom and brother were talking to my parents and I. When it was almost time for them to leave, the topic of Dragon Ball Z came up because one of the voice actors has the same name as I have. They were saying that her and her dad are starting to watch it. Her mom said it brings back memories of when her son and older daughter used to watch it. Anyway, that led to her mom mentioning Avatar: The Last Airbender and how my crush likes to watch it. Then out of the blue her mom asked me if I watch it too.

Although, one other time her mom asked me what movies I want to go see after her son told her the ones he's interested in. This had nothing to do with my crush.

These weren't the only times her mom did something like this. One time her family (excluding her son) came home from a musical that my crush was a part of. Her mom asked me if I would've minded going and I said no. She responded like she some how knew that I wanted to go and that it was her son that was keeping me from tagging along. Then again, she might just be aware of the fact that I'm an agreeable guy.

So, does she know I like her daughter or are all of these events just coincidences?

Archived