its all set up now i just need to ask

ive liked this girl for almost a year, shes in high school with me

we're good friends

however, i havent had the courage to do anything more with her than flirt

she shows some sings of interest but nothing definite

schools out so i cant really see her easily, we live in different towns, but ive been having conversations with her via email

on the last one i slipped in at the end, could u tell me ur phone number, id like to ask u something without confusion; something like that

so then im planning on calling her and asking her to maybe go out with me to the "center" in my town this saturday wheres theres like lots of ice cream shops and places to walk around

what im getting to is that this is my first ever date and ANY tips at all would be hugely appreciated

tips on asking her over the phone, tips on the date, how to meet her there, what to say if she says no, whatever!

im excited, but nervous, so hopefully all u awesome ppl can give me some help and confidence

-Tommy B-----

Hiya m8

Quite a little bit older than you well 22 so got quite a few years experience lo

If you want to ask her out, why dont you do it over E-mail, it would be easier cos then your not putting pressure on the girl and there is less chance of her turning you down if she not sure or doesn't want to answer straight away. It would probably be easier for you aswell because it aint hard to find the write words when its in writing.

As for the date, well if you have been mailing her for a while then you should know what she likes but if your not to sure ask her to decide where she wants to go and follow her lead and what ever you do BE YOURSELF because if you try to be someone your not she will find out eventually and it only goes down hill from there.

Good Luck