Good shows to watch after a breakup to keep one busy?

I'll reread the harry potter series, or watch the movies. My friends all understand what happened when I have a harry potter day. Also, I just watched seasons 1 and 2 of Fringe, really great sci-fi show that is super awesome. If you're looking for funny stuff try It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development. Plenty of seasons to fill your recovery period!

If you're looking for funny stuff try It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development. Plenty of seasons to fill your recovery period!

Ahh, yes! Arrested Development! I re-watched a lot of eps of that during my recent breakup. There is so much going on in each episode that it helps put you into that trance-like state where you can block out your own problems for a while, and the characters are so screwed up that it almost makes you feel better to not be as miserable as they are! Funny show.

if you want my opinion, skip tv.. and get active. its so much better than sitting around...

Sean

What Sean said^^^

....but before you do that get the movie 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall'.....Absolute Classic!

K2*

I've been watching The Office a lot and it's been helping somewhat.

I used to like the office, but I do work in the same office as her, so that show hits a little close to home.

I have been rewatching seinfeld recently... watching pointless humor is a good thing some times!

Archived