Would you ever...

hater13

For those of you who, like me, have been in at least 1 month of NC and have had time to think and evaluate your relationship I have a question.

If you ex asked for you to come back now, would you? Of course give me the reasons why or why not

I would get to know her again yes...we had an explosive sex life!

With all the self discovery and things I've learned about Emotions and Relationship/Breakup dynamics, I'm sure it would be even stonger and better than before....I wouldn't want the old RS back....that ended horribly....

Unfortunately though, my ex moved back in with her dad and is in love with a tree hugging hippy.....so my next GF will have to reap these benefits

• 2 weeks later...

She would have to crawl on her face for me to even think about it because I know she cheated on me with this guy and the funny thing is that I have so many clients around this valley that it took me 10 minutes to find out the whole story and when I did she couldnt figure out how.... In fact I sold a client two days ago that works with her and he doesn't even know me and her were together and through him I learned new thing... Im either cursed or the past won't go away...

After all the hurt and pain that he put me through...even though we had a very fun and loving relationship...I would decline. I would never subject myself to that type of pain again. If a guy only realizes what he has when he loses you, he is also the type to take you for granted once he has you.

I know if you read my thread, what I say here is completely opposite to what I'm doing... but if someone breaks up with you in a LTR, and "moves on" to see other people, then that spark will never be the same again. Too many issues arise from break-ups: lack of trust, lack of communication, lack of transparency, fear of it happening again, etc.

Additionally, I feel like true love never takes breaks, because if you love someone that much, you should never be cowardly enough to run from the issues you face TOGETHER.

She cheated on me and left me, and has not looked back as far as I know. If she did come back I'd take her, I know it would never be as good, but ight now life really is hard and I need her, even if its just to hold her while we sleep.

Archived