My new boss is such a hard ass!

^^ I call them his hamster teeth! lol He's teething, so he has one tooth that has just broke through and he's got another to the point of almost breaking through, so it wont be too long and his hamster teeth will be gone!

He's still not feeling good, but he loves to sit the in office chair and "be the boss". God, even when sick, he's still freakin adorable!!

^^ god, I know Wolfie! I cant believe how big he is. And how smart. He's starting to figure out how to be sneaky now. He likes to walk around holding my pack of cigarettes. I dont let him do this often because he has figured out how to open the hard box and pull the cigs out. So, I take them from him if he happens to get his little fingers on them, which again, isnt very often. This weekend we had just come in from outside and I laid my pack on the arm of the sofa and I went to use the bathroom. Landon didnt follow me, which was my first clue that something wasnt right. Then I couldnt find him. Anywhere. That sneaky little stinker had crawled behind the recliner with my pack of cigs and was taking them all out and had one stuck in his mouth. EEK!!! To make matters worse, I couldnt get to him. lol And he knew it! I moved the floor lamp and was able to reach in far enough to grab the cigs.

He is getting too smart!!! And sneaky!

Cat, is he ENA too? I thought maybe he was replying to a couple of posts, maybe even he was filling in for you while you make his lunch. Those are great pictures of him.

Oh he is all over the internet. lol And he's not happy to just play with the keyboard (cordless). He has to actually sit in the office chair with the keyboard and mouse and type. lol

Hmmmm, with a boss that cute, I wouldn't get ANY work done!

That makes me think... does Landon like older women? I know a certain Littlepants that may be looking for a BF at some point in the future and they'd be dang cute together, me thinks! hehe She's only like what, 5 or 6 months older... Jeez, I better quit it or Longpants is gonna kill me, he said she's not dating til she's out of the house. Pffft... yeah right dad!

Hmmmm, with a boss that cute, I wouldn't get ANY work done!

That makes me think... does Landon like older women? I know a certain Littlepants that may be looking for a BF at some point in the future and they'd be dang cute together, me thinks! hehe She's only like what, 5 or 6 months older... Jeez, I better quit it or Longpants is gonna kill me, he said she's not dating til she's out of the house. Pffft... yeah right dad!

Oh Landon likes women, no matter what they're age. I have to find a post that I made in my journal about the little girls at daycare. It's hilarious. Hang on...

ok...found it:

Landon has his little possy at daycare and he's the ring leader. There is a set of little boy twins that are his friends and they hang together...bros before hos. lol The little baby girls just fall over (literally) as the hot boys crawl by. And whoever he gives his binky to is the lucky girl of the week.

lol...your post earlier just made me think of this!

I think that a baby date would be sooo cute. Me and Landon can come over and pick up you and Littlepants and we can cruise on over to McDonalds for french fries and playland. then a nice little nap together, side by side, holding hands in their car seats as we drive home. Followed by a slobbery kiss good bye. Awww...sweet love!

BA-HA-HA-HA! Sounds like the best date EVAHHHHH!!! Sounds like he's quite the Romeo already, with his "binky babes" and all...

Littlepants is the opposite, she hangs with the boys and girls evenly. Actually, the only boy she seems to kiss good bye on a regular basis is the one Down's Syndrome chld at the center, it is soooo dang adorable! There is one other girl that the daycare ladies are joking they are going to lock Littlepants and this other girl in the closet and see who comes out, I guess they bicker over everything, the toys the books the baby dolls... two headstrong little girls!!

Archived