i need help on fingering

i have a girl freiend and i was fingering her and she said it heart for a minute or two but later on when i was talking to on the phone i told here to finger her self.she did. but she was bleeding.only when she finges her self.and she is not on here period.what did i do. or is there some thing wrong. please help thank you.

You probably began to tear or tore her hymen. This is normal. Women have membrane that can get broken before sex, but if it is not almost defintiely will be torn if and when they lose their virginity. Many cultures have taken blood on the sheets to be a sign of the brides virginity.

u probablly just tore something in her.... one night i was getting fingered and it was a little uncomfortable at one time and afterwords there was some blood but it stopped after a day or so and there really wasn't that much at all. if she hasn't doen anything else sexual, or hasn't worn tampons, u could have just broken her hymn, which happens and is no big deal. i hope this helps. if u want to know more, u can pm me

SurferBabe

It's not her virginity. Hymens can be broken in any number of non-sexual ways, including falls, using tampons, gyn exams, because it's very thin and not that secure. Even if it's broken a little by fingering or something else, she's still a virgin, and will still experience some stretching, or discomfort/pain on having sex for the first time.

For fingering - going in her vagina really isn't necessary, or indeed even a very good way, to give her pleasure. Be gentle and concentrate on her clitoral area; if you're not sure where it is have her rub your finger on it, she'll be able to locate it more easily than you will. (Also make SURE you wash your hands beforehand, or you could accidently give her a nasty infection, the areas down there are very sensitive to germs and bacteria.)

You also might want to be careful, if your gf is younger than you, any sexual contact could be illegal with her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

your hymen is not necessarily broken if you wear tampons. The hymen (I'm pretty sure) is a membrane that partly covers the entrance to the vagina... it is not like a seal, and can be pushed to the side by something small like a tampon or even fingers. And yeah, an intact hymen and virginity sometimes have nothing in common.

Hymens can be broken in many different ways. Playing sports, riding horses, inserting tampons. But whether the hymen is intact or not does not determind whether or not a girl is a virgin.

Losing your virginity is when you have sexual intercourse with someone. I guess it really depends on how you look and it, and what your definition of virginity. I had my first gyno exam a few months ago, and my doctor said I didn't have a hymen. (from what he could see) I have never had sexual intercourse. My doctor could also tell that I had never had sex before, even though I didn't have a hymen. He said it was probably torn a while ago from when I rode horses and stuff. Not all girls have them, and my doctor assured me this was extremely normal.

• 3 weeks later...