Friend Found Her Mom Murdered

Jabbe

I need help. I've been an emotional wreck for the last few days. I don't even know if I'm allowed to post such a topic, but I feel like my emotions are running wild. She feared for her life and chose a permanent protective custody program pretty much ripping her from my life. We've been emailing each other since last year when a certain chain of events began to unfold. I still have these emails and want to submit them to the authorities. They all link to a person we know is behind all of this beyond the shadow of any doubt. The problem is that the authorities can't trace anything to this person. We KNOW this person is behind it. She actually came back from custody 3 days ago and found her mom lifeless at her home. Now I'm here feeling that I should submit my emails even if it can only help slightly. I need to back her story. My life may be in danger as well. I'm going through anger, depression, denial, helplessness, confusion. My heart is telling me that I have to help. What would you do in my position?

I would go to the authorities. Why would your own life be endanger if you weren't entangled in whatever your friend and mom were entangled in? You would have to print them out in full form with time stamps and routing info. Also, things your friend that were opinions might not fly as evidence. Also - didn't they check finger prints and such? If she was just murdered, I am sure there is an investigation going on?

My address and photos are in her old inbox before all of this and I have no way of knowing if was hacked. We're very close to each other. The person responsible is stalking her. This was deliberate. My friend was found beaten on side of the road last year after confronting this person and went into PC straight from the hospital. The police told her they found her in a ditch. Her car was never found. Eversince she said "Stay away from me," things have been downhill from there. Her mom's death is the 2nd murder. The investigation has been going on since she left the hospital.

My address and photos are in her old inbox before all of this and I have no way of knowing if was hacked. We're very close to each other. The person responsible is stalking her. This was deliberate. My friend was found beaten on side of the road last year after confronting this person and went into PC straight from the hospital. The police told her they found her in a ditch. Her car was never found. Eversince she said "Stay away from me," things have been downhill from there. Her mom's death is the 2nd murder. The investigation has been going on since she left the hospital.

In either case if they do know who you are, wouldn't you think it would be safer for you to be under a some sort of witness protection if they can provide you one?

And if you say that the emails you have are credible and evidence they can use, it would help to solve the crime and put these people behind bars. Who knows if they have committed other murders and crimes.

Thanks, I'm going to go forward and see what they can do. This is a fed investigation. The person behind it is someone famous. I looked at him giving an interview on youtube thinking to myself "His wife, kids, and fans just have no idea." It sickens me. The fact that he has money and power makes him that much more elusive. He's already a suspect, but they can't nail him and believe he's involved in other illegal activity. This whole thing is a tradegy. It's surreal. My friend is living in fear. She was last gone for 8mos. I just hope they can catch him so she and her family can live in peace. If they can't trace anything to him, I fear that she'll be gone forever. This is all too hard and too much to take in. My heart will never bail on her.

Archived