Hi, I just broke up with my boyfriend less than a week ago. It was long distance and for a week he just ignored me. So when I finally talked to him, he told me he had kissed another girl at a party. And I started crying, and he wasnt even sorry for doing it he just sat there and watched TV as he talked to me on the phone. Then he kept asking me if I wanted to brake up or not, and we finally decided we would. So we did, and he asked me to send his ring back the next day. My friends said not to send his back till i got mine. But he says hes not sending mine back until he gets his.

Well yesterday he was online, and I started talking to him. The first thing he said was Did you send my ring yet? I said I hadnt because I was waiting for him to send mine. And he just jumped down my throat and said F*** you send me my ring, u said u would f***ing send it if anything happened. I said, I never ever was mean to you, you have no right to talk to me like that. And he said just f***ing send it. I said u kno ill send it, im not like that, i care about people. I told him im not whooped like he thought I was, and that I dont care about my ring, and that when I get mine he will get him. And then he said, im glad we made this decision to break up, me and my cousin almost went to these girls house last night. I said i honeslty didnt care, and he said...yes u do. So hes trying to rub it in my face. I told him I could find someone better who woudl care, liek the person I always cried to when he ignored me or left me. And that person is Tony....And my bf hated Tony because I had like Tony for almost two years, I had loved him.

Im still trying to get over breaking up with him. I visualize him with other girls and it makes me so upset, but then he treats me like that.

Up to now I have not given him ANYTHING at all to be mad at me for, Ive never been mean. Ive always been supportive, caring, loving. And then all of a sudden he blows up on me.

What should I do, I still love him ( i dont kno how after he seems like he doesnt care ) but i dont know how to get over him, or accept that he is not that great of a person i thoguth he was.

sticky situation indeedy!!

Well, I had something similar with my first boyfriend - during the holidays we were supposed to meet up but he wouldnt reply ot any of my messages or calls - which was rather worrying as we had been really close and everyting was fine until the holidays. I thought there was somehting wrong becuase it was like he had vanished off the face of the earth! lol.

Anyway, after he got back, I found out from a friend of a friend of a friend that he had actually been seeing his ex and they had been together during the holidays that i was supposed to meet him. So we broke up.

Basically, I recon you should just send him his stoopid ring and not even associate yourself with such a sleezy two-timing prick. I mean how down right rotten is that of him to do that to a nice person like you. You dont want his ring girlie - you want to through it into the toilet. and never see it again.

My advice to you is get that dirty ring off your finger, put it in the nearest envelope you can find and post it right away. F*** him. The sooner your send him that ring, the sooner he realises what he has just lost. Dont even send him a message with the ring. The more you drag it out and demand that he send YOUR ring first, the more he will try to "win". If you just give him what he wants, YOU are actually the winner - as it means you are ready to move on and discard his immature and sorry behind from your life.

you go girl! - and stuff him. you will do so much better with out that d***head in your life.

It's really hard to get over some one you love, but girl he doesnt deserve you. not at all. thats what i am learning. he was mean to you, and yes you still do love him, it's alright. but time will take that away slowly, and make things different. you will find someone better. It will take time so for now clear your head and think of your future.

Sounds like the distance thing probably got to him. He started meeting new people, etc, etc. Cant really blame him too much for that. But now he's just being a jerk about the situation and trying to piss you off. At least now you know the type of guy he is. I agree, the quicker you do away with him the better. If it were me, I would give the ring to a mutual friend that I could trust. That way I would be totally through dealing with him. Tell him when the friend receives your ring, they will send him his. If he wants to be difficult about it then let him. I wouldnt take his calls or talk to him anymore on the messenger also.

I know exactly how you feel. But i am a guy and i have known this girl for almost a year now. I met her when i was gettin over a previous girlfriend. She started to like me more than i liked her and thought we should see eachother but i wasn't convinced it would work because of the distance. But when she told me she loved me and all the feeligns she had for me i was drawn in and she took my heart.

Well last week i found out she was going out with someone from her school. I confronted her and she lied, she lies all the time to me and i can tell she lies but i can never actually prove it because she will say something like "how can you believe what they say? im ur girlfriend, u should believe me" and then i feel guilty and say sorry. Well back to that boy, i asked her about it and she said that he had asked her out and she said no to him. I was really happy. But then when i found out who the boy wasi realisedi had spoken to him before, so i asked him about it. Unbeknown to my knowledge she had actually said yes. So, i decided to confront her again and she came up with some silly excuses like always.

After i found out she kept telling me she loved me and that I mean the world to her. She said she didn't think her and this boy would work out and she will go out with me again. Stupidly I thought "Oh, Great!". After a couple of days she dumped him because she said she had made the wrong decision and she loved me to much and she would never leave me again. Well a week past and it was going really well.....but....it gets worse....

Yesterday (Tuesday) i bought her some credit fro her mobile phone so i could text her and she could text me back. Later on that day i found out she had been texting that boy she went out with saying she loves him. I confronted her and again she produces one of her lame excuses, this time it was "yeh, i love everyone, i say it to everyone, but your extra special to me". She thinks im stupid. Well, we finished last night. My heart sunk when i found out she had been telling this boy she loved him.

She still tells me that she loves me and wants to be really good mates and that we could get together in the future. But i think she is just putting these hopes into my mind so i don't go. She always wants a back up boyfriend just incase the other one dumps her. I know i should move on and forget her but i can't. She is too special to me, my mind says go but my heart says stay.

I don't know what to do......