screwed up big time i think...

Blackey

So to make a long story short.... ALL of my ex girlfriends were the first ones to initiate contact with me, in one way or another, I NEVER had to approach anyone of them and take their number or something, and it is not that i do not have confidence, i consider myself a really confident person.

Anyhow, all of them are my exs so it can tell you that it did not work in the end, and i had 4 girlfriends.

I did find all of them extremely attractive and we had fun for some time, but then with all of them it really bothered me that i can not have a decent conversation about broad things like psychology,philosophy,medicine, general information and such, with all of them mostly our conversation focused on gossiping, daily activities, romantic stuff and personal stuff, never really too broad, so usually i did most of my talking with my friends, and it always bothered me that i can not have a really deep and interesting conversation with any of my girlfriends.

my last relationship ended 4 months ago because i didnt want to get serious and to get engaged.

so today i was sitting in my university library just doing my stuff and at the same time still contemplating about the break up (Im still dealing with the break up), Suddenly 3 girls sit next to me and just start doing homework and talking.

I was consumed in their conversation, guilty as i am, i was really intrigued by the intelligence of one of them, she was smart, funny, really eagor about psychology and philosophical issues and also seemed to have a broad general knowledge. She was not as hot as my exs, but she was really cute and beautiful in her own way.

for like 3 hours, instead of studying for a test, i've been listening to their conversation and kind of focusing on her, and she also gave me a couple of glances.

With my exs, as much as i loved them , i dont think that i could see myself spending the rest of my life with, but i dont even know this girl, and for some reason it seemed to me that this girl would make a perfect sense in my life.

As i said, i see myself as a confident person, but i have never approached a girl first and asked for a phone number, usually they were the first ones to give it to me without me asking them directly for it.

So she was sitting there with 2 of her friends just chatting, and perhaps this fact repelled me from approaching her and talkint to her.

For the whole time i've been sitting there just trying to gether some courage to talk to her, or just waiting for her friends to leave at least for a couple of minutes so i could just tlak to her, but nothing...

I even completely forgat about my break up when she was around.

She ended up leaving the study room and gave me a goodbye glance.

Im really upset and dissapointed of myself, She was probably one in a million because i rarly see someone as a true potential for true love.

I will probably never see her again because its a huge university and you dont ususlly see a person twice, so i do believe that i lost a chance to be with someone special who actually appeals to me in a genuine way.

damn..it is really hard to approach a person when 2 of her friends are next to her.

Just needed to vent...

You should let this experience push you to put your self out there next time. Nothing sucks worse than wondering what if. Calling her out in front of her friends would have work wonders for you actually. But i know how it is man, you are definetly not alone in this one ive had it happen too.

hmm..try craigslist, missed connections....someone might see it and tell her...and she will remember you if she wants to get in touch? Your university cant be that huge..Even cities start to feel small after awhile when you live there all the time....If she was talking about a topic she was studying than you know the classes she was taking maybe? Hang out in the library more....If she was there once, she will be there again, or maybe even a smarter cuter girl....

That's what I'm thinking. His university can't be bigger than 50,000? I mean that's what I've been accustomed to as being the max here in the states as far as population goes. If that's the case, I think he's bound to see her again. I don't think it's a total lost cause with this girl.

I really hope so guys, i hope that i will see her by herself this time, it is tough enough to ask her out when she is by herself , but when she is with 2 of her friends...it seem impossible, how can u ask a girl out when she is with 2 of her friends...busy talking...how can you do it?

P.S my university has 50000 students roughly, but as i said its a pretty big facility so you dont usually see the same people more than ones, unless you are suppose to meet them.

I think you have the attractiveness curse. This means, women always approach you because you are in the upper range of looks. But what TYPE of women? The kind who value looks only. Which explains why you had a series of dumb girlfriends. Now, you are in college, being exposed to some smart girls. Things won't be as easy now, but you will learn. More mature girls are not going to pursue you at the drop of a hat. I would start by continuing to sit at the same table and see if she comes back without her friends. Or if she is with them, maybe she will make an effort to ask you a question, or to borrow a pencil or something. That will be your cue to converse further with her, and then if things are going well, you ask for her number.

You should let this experience push you to put your self out there next time. Nothing sucks worse than wondering what if. Calling her out in front of her friends would have work wonders for you actually. But i know how it is man, you are definetly not alone in this one ive had it happen too.

Tell women that.

Archived